AppYet Latest Development Demo

Marc

@appyet When you enable the help module in the sidebar, is not working. But the one in the configuration screen, does work.

In the Appyet Dev app, It does not work

Screenshot_2015-06-18-13-16-58.png

helpdoesntwork.PNG

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-18-13-16-58.png
    Screenshot_2015-06-18-13-16-58.png
    250.1 KB · Views: 7

joseph raphael

@appyet

1- no longer able to choose the menu icon size
2- Webview title bar shouldn't hide when scrolling.
3- What's the purpose of Group divider module ? it should be divided by group name like old app version...
4- I don't understand the "Icon Color Filter" version.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
If not selected, the icon is gray. If selected, it will be the same color as the text (you can change the color from themes)
When not selected, original icon is shown, if selected, icon will be color tinted with theme text color

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using AppYet

Marc

@appyet, Was it possible that today could implement the function to disable languages, it would be very important to me. Very thanks! :)
Did you see the designs that I sent by private message?

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet, Was it possible that today could implement the function to disable languages, it would be very important to me. Very thanks! :)
Did you see the designs that I sent by private message?
sorry, we will not able to implement this today.

when you say disable languages, by hiding language choice in Setting, will this be enough for your request?

Marc

sorry, we will not able to implement this today.

when you say disable languages, by hiding language choice in Setting, will this be enough for your request?
I just want is that, in settings, only can select the Catalan and Spanish languages.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet

1- no longer able to choose the menu icon size
2- Webview title bar shouldn't hide when scrolling.
3- What's the purpose of Group divider module ? it should be divided by group name like old app version...
4- I don't understand the "Icon Color Filter" version.

1. check out material design guideline: http://www.google.com/design/spec/patterns/navigation-drawer.html#
by changing the icon size, it will no longer follow the guideline, we will consider add it back in future release, but app builder should think carefully when change the icon size.
2. webvew title bar will not be hidden when scroll, and overlap issue is fixed, will be part of next release
3. group divider make grouping easier, original user have to set up group name on each module, now just add group divider. if you want group name to be display, just add a name to group divider

joseph raphael

1. check out material design guideline: http://www.google.com/design/spec/patterns/navigation-drawer.html#
by changing the icon size, it will no longer follow the guideline, we will consider add it back in future release, but app builder should think carefully when change the icon size.
2. webvew title bar will not be hidden when scroll, and overlap issue is fixed, will be part of next release
3. group divider make grouping easier, original user have to set up group name on each module, now just add group divider. if you want group name to be display, just add a name to group divider

Thanks for the clarification, what about point No.4 What "Icon Color Filter" means ?

Marc

@appyet: I know that I insist too: you could remove the transition in white (which appears when you open an application)?

I wish we will fix the problems I sent privately. Could I respond to see if you can fix?

Now that I've seen that you try to follow web design of Google, I'd become to ask you to check the popup window that appears when you want to open a podcast (measurements, remove the edges of the buttons below ...): http://www.google.com/design/spec/components/dialogs.html#dialogs-specs

Screenshot_2015-06-14-14-04-12.png

Marc

open the Help Module, and add web content, it should work after you add web content
Perfect! I thought it worked just like the button on configuration. You could make the help button (in configuration) link to this new page that has now set in the module help?

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Perfect! I thought it worked just like the button on configuration. You could make the help button (in configuration) link to this new page that has now set in the module help?
Help is nothing but a Web Module

Marc

Help is nothing but a Web Module
@appyet But in configuration page (in the web), there are this box:

5c46937bc0