AppYet Latest Development Demo

Marc

what is difference between MapBox and Google Map, why MapBox, and what is Pros and Cons?
what is your usage of Map module? what functionality are you looking for around map module?

Not much difference, but I think MapBox offers many more possibilities of editing, and mobile formats works well. I have one in an app made Appyet, but without API, only with WebView.

This is a snapshot of my application: a map of the Barcelona metro stations.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/4...ryYp7DVq1QpvqSpi9xBZh6WBN7sS-aF=w1896-h827-rw

joseph raphael

Hello, @appyet and @joseph raphael
I need a solution.my app gets sport news from a site but when you go on a post it says see full article.is there a way to take all the post there.please add this useful feature

This setting is on your end, you need to set the RSS feed to show full content.

joseph raphael

When you say "- Floating action button functions should replace the right menu in the Feed module." what do you mean?
Please attach a screenshot to show the problem. "- Light actionbar still displaying white system notification icons instead of black (testing on HTC One M9 L 5.0.2) "
Please attach a screenshot to show the problem. "- Change default feed module error when the requested feed is down/not available/returning 404/empty to something else instead of "no items available" that being displayed in all those cases."

1- I mean that the "translate/share/text size" options in the feed module right dropdown menu should be moved to the floating action button, you said earlier that you still don't know what functions to put on that button yet.

2- Here is a screenshot: (system icons "battery/wifi/signal" should be dark):
Screenshot_2015-06-10-19-07-36.png

3- Here is a screenshot: (it shows this error in all cases)
Screenshot_2015-06-10-20-26-01.png

4- The count badges background colors is gone from the themes
Screenshot_2015-06-10-20-28-37.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-10-20-23-51.png
    Screenshot_2015-06-10-20-23-51.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 15

mohammad

Hello, @appyet and @joseph raphael
I need a solution.my app gets sport news from a site but when you go on a post it says see full article.is there a way to take all the post there.please add this useful feature
Please answer me joseph or appyet .is there a way

regards,
mohammad zarei,
iran

joseph raphael

Bug report, When the web module is active, the menu tab does not change, See screenshots below. 24 hours section is selected but Engadget website is active.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-11-16-22-03.png
    Screenshot_2015-06-11-16-22-03.png
    91.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_2015-06-10-20-28-37.png
    Screenshot_2015-06-10-20-28-37.png
    107.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_2015-06-11-16-21-48.png
    Screenshot_2015-06-11-16-21-48.png
    166.9 KB · Views: 14

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hello @appyet

Some time ago and they made a new entry in this forum discussing the problem, but still failing.

The RSS feeds of Google Sites (like this: https://sites.google.com/site/appyetrssnotwork/feed/posts.xml) do not work with Appyet.

I shared the website of the previous example with mail appyet@gmail.com so you can test if it works. To see it, you have to go to http://sites.google.com

I would like to fix :) Thanks!
make sure you encode
<content type="html">....</content>

Marc

@appyet BUG IN THE FORUM MODULE:

If you have logged in and you click the button to write a new post in a forum (in this case the Appyet forum) you leave the screen to log in, but if you click the To button to go back you leave the page to write the title and subject of the new post on the forum.

And please make that you can log in with Google+, Facebook and Twitter (at least XenForo) :)

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet BUG IN THE FORUM MODULE:

If you have logged in and you click the button to write a new post in a forum (in this case the Appyet forum) you leave the screen to log in, but if you click the To button to go back you leave the page to write the title and subject of the new post on the forum.

And please make that you can log in with Google+, Facebook and Twitter (at least XenForo) :)
this bug will be fixed in up coming release

Marc

And another question, @appyet: fix this bug:

The first problem is that in the menu "Recent Applications", the background color below the title is always black. He would have to leave the color of the title bar of the application.

first problem (1).jpg

The second problem is that, in the "Explore" and "Settings" module, the Android notification bar goes black. It would have to be the same as on the main screen.

second problem (1).jpg

And the third problem is that, when you get a notification, the background is always blue. It would have to do a section on the website of "AppYet" specific for notifications, and from there you could change the following parameters:

- The image that will (now is in the General tab)
- The background color of notification (see the image below)
- Type of notification (to leave the number of new items or directly the titles of new articles)
- See a notification which includes all new items or notification for each module.

Screenshot_2015-04-30-13-41-59.png

Gamenology Media

@appyet This update is pretty good, and we are planning to implement them in the next version of our apps. However, can we have a separate English UK and English US language setting, the ability to add copyright info in the about screen and some native modules for some popular social networks like Twitter?