Custom Font

joseph raphael

You can use this feature now, just add your own CSS code with @import your font files using Google Fonts or any other service.

It can't be done locally thought.

joseph raphael

I've tried this. But I'm not sure my code is correct. Could you please show me an example?

try this

Code:
<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Lato' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
<style type="text/css">
body { font-family: 'Lato', sans-serif } !important;
</style>

healthfit1

The Most Trusted and Popular Privacy Protector for Android, keeping your phone safe from annoying snoopers and prying eyes.
With LEO Privacy Guard, you can heave a sigh of relief and not worry about:Girlfriend/boyfriend is trying to go through all your SMS and call log,
when you’re in the shower.Parents/kids are curious about your gallery and FB status.
Colleagues accidentally see private images or videos when you let them use your phone unprotected.

IDrisse Matos

sorry for my english and for miss speling your name,, can you please include that on the next major update. i wanted to make it to look like thisScreenshot_2015-12-18-14-27-48.png

ryleeuso

Hello, I would like to thank you for sharing this useful material. In my particular case, I spent a lot of time writing so this thread will be interesting to me. Since my college times once I came across a place that I found online which helped me with writing. After that, I used to have a blog related to book reading so I would like to make it more creative and the font is great. It will suit my blog.