All feed Update

aldiandrew

its possible to add all feed update on left menu? its made user easy read all feed instead open on each source

screenshot i am take from feedly apps
i think appyet just perfect, hope feedly integration soon too :)
thx appyet

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-23-20-39-46.png
    Screenshot_2015-03-23-20-39-46.png
    70.7 KB · Views: 65

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
create a new feed query module called "All", put this value in Feed Query should return all articles: IsDeleted = 0

aldiandrew

can we change the feed module background to another color instead of holo dark & light? and change the right menu theme? thx

aldiandrew

hello wanna ask again, how to make all stars on module? how to make last 24 hours on module? i cant find the tutorial, thx for answering

joseph raphael

hello wanna ask again, how to make all stars on module? how to make last 24 hours on module? i cant find the tutorial, thx for answering

- For the Stars module, Create a Feed Query Module and use this SQL query in "Query" window
Code:
IsStar = 1 AND IsDeleted = 0

- For last 24 Hours module, Create a Feed Query Module and use this SQL query in "Query" window
Code:
PubDate > [NOW] - 86400000 AND IsDeleted = 0

can we change the feed module background to another color instead of holo dark & light? and change the right menu theme? thx

You can only choose one theme for the whole app (Light/dark). You can change the right menu color/background/text/icons/style/animation/spaces in the themes option.