Bello no ?
Copia ed incolla il codice qui sotto ..
Ciao

<!doctype html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
<meta charset="utf-8">
<title>jQuery UI Dialog - Modal message</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="//code.jquery.com/ui/1.11.3/themes/smoothness/jquery-ui.css">
<script src="//code.jquery.com/jquery-1.10.2.js"></script>
<script src="//code.jquery.com/ui/1.11.3/jquery-ui.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/resources/demos/style.css">
<script>
$(function() {
$( "#dialog-message" ).dialog({
modal: true,
buttons: {
Ok: function() {
$( this ).dialog( "close" );
}
}
});
});
</script>
</head>
<body>

<div id="dialog-message" title="Messaggio per Salvatore">
<p>
<span class="ui-icon ui-icon-circle-check" style="float:left; margin:0 7px 50px 0;"></span>
Questo è un esempio di JQuery integrato su APPYET
</p>
<p>
Ci sono molte utilità.. <b>Ciao</b>.
Vedi per esempio qua: http://jqueryui.com/accordion/#collapsible
</p>
</div>
</body>
</html>

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-07-11-15-03.png
    Screenshot_2015-03-07-11-15-03.png
    111.5 KB · Views: 56

Salvatore

Ciao salvatore, qui sotto un esempio di JQuery
Esce un PopUP in centro pagina ...
Bello no ?
Copia ed incolla il codice qui sotto ..
Ciao

<!doctype html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
<meta charset="utf-8">
<title>jQuery UI Dialog - Modal message</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="//code.jquery.com/ui/1.11.3/themes/smoothness/jquery-ui.css">
<script src="//code.jquery.com/jquery-1.10.2.js"></script>
<script src="//code.jquery.com/ui/1.11.3/jquery-ui.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/resources/demos/style.css">
<script>
$(function() {
$( "#dialog-message" ).dialog({
modal: true,
buttons: {
Ok: function() {
$( this ).dialog( "close" );
}
}
});
});
</script>
</head>
<body>

<div id="dialog-message" title="Messaggio per Salvatore">
<p>
<span class="ui-icon ui-icon-circle-check" style="float:left; margin:0 7px 50px 0;"></span>
Questo è un esempio di JQuery integrato su APPYET
</p>
<p>
Ci sono molte utilità.. <b>Ciao</b>.
Vedi per esempio qua: http://jqueryui.com/accordion/#collapsible
</p>
</div>
</body>
</html>

Grazie Rinaldo.
In pratica quando si apre quel feed dove inserisco questo codice si apre un pop-up?
Devo ancora provarlo. Poi ti faccio sapere.

Nakoda App

Hi Joseph,

I downloaded your App, and i am must say... you have done amazing job. I liked your App, and the way you have beautified it i am truly inspired by this :)

I was just wondering how did you change the sliding menu color and how did you made the icons look big ?

Regards,
GJ

LCallaghan84

Hi Joseph,

I downloaded your App, and i am must say... you have done amazing job. I liked your App, and the way you have beautified it i am truly inspired by this :)

I was just wondering how did you change the sliding menu color and how did you made the icons look big ?

Regards,
GJ
you can change the look of the theme in the themes settings. there are 2 options for it, the action bar and left menu, you can set the divider color to the same color as the background of the left menu

joseph raphael

Hi Joseph,

Regards,
GJ

1- To adjust icons sizes: go to Themes -> Edit theme -> Left menu -> icon size -> set to 32px

2- On the same Tap "Left Menu" change the menu background color and divider color to git your needs.

Last edited:

joseph raphael

index.php

WTH are you talking about ??? If you don't understand the question DON't Mislead the members... return to school and learn English.

Salvatore

WTH are you talking about ??? If you don't understand the question DON't Mislead the members... return to school an learn English.
pardon i dont have understand.. please

Go to "Build" tab then -> "What's New" -> Edit -> then write the text you want and check the box "Show What's New" -> save changes

How can I show this What's New notice again after closing it? It's not in the menu. Anyway I can let ppl view it again? It will be great it there will be a good notification and login added to the app.
We need to send updates to our user by notification and not just what's new.
Having login will allow us to really capture our user database. Or any other suggestion to capture the database?

Salvatore

WTH are you talking about ??? If you don't understand the question DON't Mislead the members... return to school and learn English.

pardon i dont have understand.. please
Go to "Build" tab then -> "What's New" -> Edit -> then write the text you want and check the box "Show What's New" -> save changes