AppYet Latest Development Demo

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Very good emoji Joseph!

@appyet, I still don't get green dot.

Sent from my Aqua HD using AppYet
You are right, green dots sometimes work, most of time do not. Is official Tapatalk has similar issue for xenforo?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AppYet

radialapps

You are right, green dots sometimes work, most of time do not. Is official Tapatalk has similar issue for xenforo?

I don't know how to test. The appyet forum in Tapatalk is the old bbpress one. Can you add the new forum there?

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
I don't know how to test. The appyet forum in Tapatalk is the old bbpress one. Can you add the new forum there?

Will try to set it up this weekend

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Mayday!!! The green dots suddenly appeared!

Yes, give it time, it will disappear again. The app call to the forum, sometimes return correct results, most of time don't

radialapps

Yes, give it time, it will disappear again. The app call to the forum, sometimes return correct results, most of time don't

Yeah, now it's gone...

Suggestion: Improve the widget. Right now it is totally useless. Just shows the latest article's picture.

joseph raphael

@appyet I have the same request as @radialapps , please improve the widget.

Also, can you explain how the app's white notification bar icon is generated ? will the user be required to submit one when building the app ?

joseph raphael

Suggestion:
Highlight (or lowlight) the module currently open in the left menu. This color must be changeable.
Also allow changing the background color of the app overall.

Yes, @appyet allow the user set a unique color for highlight current "active module" on the left menu.

To be honest, the whole left menu is still in Holo style, try to give it a material touch. I'll send you some ideas regarding this later.

radialapps

Missing features from Tapatalk:
1) This may be hard. When user is logged in to a forum, his/her profile pic and name must be there at the top of left menu (Similar to Gmail) But this will be *really* cool!
2) Notifications card/tab like Tapatalk, where you get notified about people liking your posts etc.
3) When you open a thread, it remembers the page you were last on *in the app* . However, this means that if you browsed from PC, those posts will come up again. Also, if the user goes back to a certain page (say 2nd) and closes the thread, the thread will return to the 2nd page the next time he opens it. This is unlike Tapatalk, where the user is taken to the first UNREAD post. This is much more convenient. Also, AppYet takes the user to the top of the last visited page while Tapatalk takes him directly to the post he wants to see. I think this has a much greater impact on user friendliness.

Otavio Miguel

Notification icon with problem. Look

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-08-12-28-48.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-08-12-28-48.png
    169.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_2015-02-08-12-31-03.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-08-12-31-03.png
    174.4 KB · Views: 12

mohammad

Hi everyone.I have a recommendation.please improve the widget.
Another suggestion.please make refering system because Im iranian and most of the countries can't use master card or visa.If you give me a pro version for an app I'll make a persian banner for you and put it in my site for a long time.
Thanks .

Sent from my GT-I8190 using AppYet

slamndar

Hi everyone.I have a recommendation.please improve the widget.
Another suggestion.please make refering system because Im iranian and most of the countries can't use master card or visa.If you give me a pro version for an app I'll make a persian banner for you and put it in my site for a long time.
Thanks .

Sent from my GT-I8190 using AppYet

are you aware that the pro version will remove to ads from your application definitly ?