LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

netudara

Glad to hear your app status get restored, did you use the appeal text as shown in "https://appyet.com/forum/index.php?...d-by-google-play-with-loan-download-sdk.3323/"?

If not, please share your appeal text, it will help others going through the appeal process.

Thanks!
they respond my one of the case .But still checking app.

Tue, Jun 8 at 9:56 AM

Thank you for your patience.

Due to adjusted work schedules at this time, we are currently experiencing longer than usual process times and we appreciate your understanding.
I've received your appeal and I appreciate your patience while I look into it.

I'll let you know as soon as I have any additional information to share. Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.
Regards,
Alex

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
they respond my one of the case .But still checking app.

Tue, Jun 8 at 9:56 AM

Thank you for your patience.

Due to adjusted work schedules at this time, we are currently experiencing longer than usual process times and we appreciate your understanding.
I've received your appeal and I appreciate your patience while I look into it.

I'll let you know as soon as I have any additional information to share. Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.
Regards,
Alex
Thank you for sharing your update from Google, it helps

netudara

Thank you for sharing your update from Google, it helps
today go this. Thank you

Thanks for your patience.

Status: App, Automobile Reviews(com.automobile.reviews) not available on Google Play, pending your action

I’m happy to report that we have conditionally accepted your appeal. I’ve included details below about what additional steps you’ll need to take to get your app back on Google Play.

Step 1: Update your app

During review, we found that your app causes users to download or install apps from unknown sources outside of Google Play, which is not compliant with our Device and Network Abuse policy:

• An app distributed via Google Play may not modify, replace, or update itself using any method other than Google Play's update mechanism. Likewise, an app may not download executable code (e.g. dex, JAR, .so files) from a source other than Google Play. Please note that you are responsible for all aspects of your app; by using an SDK in your app, you are responsible for how that SDK behaves within your app.
  • Apps and app listings on Google Play must not provide any means to activate or access functionality that violate these terms, such as linking to a non-compliant APK hosted outside Google Play.
You can read through the Device and Network Abuse policy page for more details and examples of common violations.

For example, your app(Production track version code 10) currently contains the following class, which contains code to download or install applications from unknown sources outside of Google Play:

• com/download/library
To fix the issue, you may choose to remove the non-compliant SDK, or contact your SDK provider for more information.

Please update your app to fix this issue. You may also want to double check that your app complies with all other Developer Program Policies, as additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy violations.

E.A Olatoye

AppYet 4.0 Released, This is a major release, many improvements. Go to https://www.appyet.com to upgrade your existing or create new apps.

Change Logs:
---------------------
4.0.21: (Critical Upgrade, Upgrade all your apps to this version to prevent app suspension by Google Play)
---------------------
- Android: Removed "android.permission.REQUEST_INSTALL_PACKAGES" permission
- Android: Removed Web Module Download feature (Removed com.download.library, which allows Web Module to download files if the link is to a file, it is a common and useful feature, but if it is misused and it is linked to a apk, it could trigger Google Play policy violations, which could result in app suspension)

4.0.18:
---------------------
- Android: Upgrade to latest support libraries
- Android: Build with latest Android 11 with targetSdkVersion 30
- Android: Signed with APK Signature Scheme v2 & v3 enabled

---------------------
4.0.17:
---------------------
- Android: Fixed "We've detected that your app contains the requestLegacyExternalStorage flag"

---------------------
4.0.14 - 4.0.15:
---------------------
- Android: Fix Explore Module->Refresh when Search is disabled, it crashes the app

---------------------
4.0.14 - 4.0.15:
---------------------
- Android: Fix Explore Module->Refresh when Search is disabled, it crashes the app
- Android: Fix app crash when trying to download invalid link from an embed web browser
- Android: Media Player with multiple audio tracks support
- Android: Media Player with multiple audio tracks playback will default to the app locale setting
- Android: Improved Feed Thumbnail parsing
- Android: Fixed Auto Clean Up not working
- Android: Removed "Keep unread items" from Settings
- Android: New FCM Push Notification for Pro Subscription Only
- Android: Fixed Feed Module "Show Publisher:" unchecked is not working
- Android: Fixed - Hide "Visit Website" when no Web Link

- Website: Fixed "Show in Menu Drawer" in Module Detail missing in some conditions
- Website: Fixed HTML Editor (CKEditor) not working on Mobile Browsers
- Website: New option: Settings->Dark Mode Theme, when selected app will switch Theme base System Dark Mode automatically
- Website: New option to show the deleted app in my app list, in App Detail allow the user to undelete app

- Android: Fixed Empty Menu Drawer in some condition

---------------------
4.0.13:
---------------------
- Android: Fixed app crash on start in rare condition
- Android: New Layout: "List Rich", List with article snippet
- Website: New Feature "Search for Feed (Keywords or Url)", Create Feed Module using search, same search as in-app Explore.

---------------------
4.0.12:
---------------------
- Android: Removed Banner Ads from Web Module (cause Policy violation and crash)
- Android: Fixed Start Intro not display when background color not set
- Android: Updated support libraries

---------------------
4.0.11:
---------------------
- Android: Fixed CRITICAL (CRASH) bug when user open Feed article in some condition
- Android: Fixed crash in some device when user try to change sort order
- Android: Fixed blank Menu Drawer in some condition
- Android: Fixed any change to subscription during Start Intro not reflected in Menu Drawer
- Android: Web Module Banner Ads will not show when it is link, or web content contain <iframe, <embed <object tags
- Website: Fixed Build Failed when user enter special charactors in Resource or App Names

---------------------
---------------------
- Android: Fixed Explore Tab, when disabling Home module, it disappeared
- Android: Fixed Media Module Name and Web Module Name with translation token not display properly
- Android: Fixed Menu Drawer is not hightlight (selected) correctly in some condition
- Android: Fixed Banner Ads not showing in Web Module
- Android: Improved bottom Ad Banner, only display in Article View/Forum View/Feed List/Web Module. Also fixed flicker
- Android: Notification Icon should work now
- Android: Start Intro can localize, also text color is base on background color
- Android: Fixed: When Explore is first Module in Class Menu Drawer mode, user first start can't get out of the screen
- Website: Settings->New customization: "Menu Drawer Icon Style"
- Website: Module Details->New customization: "Show in Menu Drawer" (This option only available when Navigation Mode is Home Launcher)

---------------------
---------------------
- Android: Explore Module improved feed search
- Android: Fixed: When Explore Channel(disable), Tab(enable), user can still unsubscribe channel
- Android: In Navigation Mode: Home Tab, all modules also show on Menu Drawer
- Android: Add Sync Now Menu Item to prevent Search Bar flicker
- Android: Fixed blank screen on first app launch in some conditions
- Android: New Intro Pages with Explore on first start
- Android: New Local.Audio Module and Improved layout for Local.Image/Local.Audio
- Android: Fixed: Web Module Search always find next, not able to find previous
- Android: Fixed: Customize Notificaton Icon is not working
- Android: Improved Explore Module, when user enable tab on module hasn't subscribed, it will automatically subscribed
- Android: Improved: In Navigation Mode: Home Tab, Home module can be disable, it will not show up in Explore Tab (For some app builders like to have fix number of modules, without Explore Channel nor Home Launcher. Just want Tabs)
- Android: Removed source link of media when play a video/audio online
- Android: Fixed: Open url link in media player description following Feed configuration ("Open in Default Browser")
- Android: Fixed: Mark all read for Feed Module not working for Feed Group created by user
- Android: Added Banner Ad to Article View, Local.Audio/Video/Image, Forum, Home Modules
- Android: Added IAd to Web Module
- Android: Improved ImageViewer performance for large image
- Website: Fixed Display Language set in Settings is not show in app
- Website: Settings->Search Style (Search Bar, Search Menu, Search Disabled)
- Website: Fixed Create using existing app as template, Media Module is not copied
- Website: For app setup with app-ads.txt, It is now mandatory for app builders to add AppYet Publisher Id entries to the app-ads.txt, without doing so, risk Ads serving disabled by AppYet
- Website: Explore Module -> Explore Tab -> new customization "Allow Create Group" (default off)
- Other fixes and improvements

---------------------
---------------------
V4.0.8 has been released with bugs fixes and improvements.
- Android: Critical - Fixed SSL Error Handler Vulnerability
- Android: Fixed Facebook IAd not showing
- Android: Web Module improvements
- Android: Home Module Launcher icon is not displayed in some condition
- Website: Fixed Web Module unable to enter complete html or javascript
- Website: Fixed Display Language set in Settings is not show in-app
Other improvements and fixes not listed

We will be looking for translators, if you could help, please email us: appyet at gmail.com

View attachment 1203 View attachment 1204 View attachment 1205 View attachment 1206
Hi,
I updated my app to the latest version of v4-0-21 two days ago and i was waiting for the google review team to be completed, then today i received the below mail from them:

Hi Developers at E.A OLATOYE,​
After a recent review, we found that your app E. A Olatoye's Blog (com.e.a.olatoye) is not compliant with one or more of our Developer Program Policies. See below for more information about your app’s status and how to correct the issue.
Reasons of violation
Issue with your app​
Your app contains content that doesn’t comply with the Device and Network Abuse policy. We found your app is using a non-compliant version of Loan Download SDK which contains code to download or install applications from unknown sources outside of Google Play.

If necessary, you can consult your SDK provider(s) for further information.

Affected Version(s):
APK:25
I've follow the appeal instruction Appyet provided and i have sent it, waiting for their reply.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hi,
I updated my app to the latest version of v4-0-21 two days ago and i was waiting for the google review team to be completed, then today i received the below mail from them:

Hi Developers at E.A OLATOYE,​
After a recent review, we found that your app E. A Olatoye's Blog (com.e.a.olatoye) is not compliant with one or more of our Developer Program Policies. See below for more information about your app’s status and how to correct the issue.
Reasons of violation
Issue with your app​
Your app contains content that doesn’t comply with the Device and Network Abuse policy. We found your app is using a non-compliant version of Loan Download SDK which contains code to download or install applications from unknown sources outside of Google Play.

If necessary, you can consult your SDK provider(s) for further information.

Affected Version(s):
APK:25
I've follow the appeal instruction Appyet provided and i have sent it, waiting for their reply.
Base on other user reports, most likely your apk version 25 is an older version than v4-0-21. If so, please appeal and hope your app status will be restored. Thanks

Toufik

@appyet
We want to protect our content from being stolen. Please add a feature In setting that prevents copying of conten
Add a feature that give us the possibility to enable or disable the ability to copy web texts from the application.
thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_20210530_233653.jpg
    IMG_20210530_233653.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 13

djprmf

@appyet
We want to protect our content from being stolen. Please add a feature In setting that prevents copying of conten
Add a feature that give us the possibility to enable or disable the ability to copy web texts from the application.
thank you.

Create a topic as a suggestion, this is not for those ;)

himanshudhar

The apps are blocking !! But someone explains me the reasons better? is it possible to appeal?
I have appealed as per appyet instructions. But after bann nothing works. So created another similar app by using old template and published. But the thing is 1 year of hard work has gone in vein. Again have to work hard to get installs. I am no coder but I think in the long run making app through Android is safe. And you can grow as well.

Alaa Ahmed

after submit to Build

APK File Not Found

The APK File has expired, please go to Submit tab to rebuild your application to receive a new download link.

Screenshot.png

hesho

our content stolen we need to protct from copy and in download section remove share option please all my app stolen content and files

djprmf

our content stolen we need to protct from copy and in download section remove share option please all my app stolen content and files
That is a Android thing, not something that can be solved.....
And create a topic about it. Not in this one.