LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

I've got 3 appyet apps.
I managed to update 2 of them and get the .apk with 4.0.18
But for the last one, I never get any valid download link

APK File Not Found​

The APK File has expired, please go to Submit tab to rebuild your application to receive a new download link.

netudara

how to restore suspended app in google play store
Click appeal and type

Hello,

I had this application, MY App NAME, for package ID com.xxxx.app for some time on Google Play. However, when I found that the app violates your terms, I decided to Remove the App. That's why I have Clicked on & Unpublish to Unpublish the app. I was planning to publish a new compliant version of this application.
The Problem is the same day I Unpublished this app, I got the email notice below with App suspension.
I think that Google Play automatically counted that as an Update to the App while in fact, I was trying to remove the App not to submit any updates or new apps.
I'm kindly asking you to remove that single Strike on my account. I was trying to remove the non-compliant app, and I feel it is not fair to count that as a strike.
I'd appreciate your cooperation.

Thank you & Best Regards,
Your Name
Stay Safe

MAryalNP

Hello Appyet, I want to add Live TV stream m3u8 link in app. Is there any method that after few days or hours, I can change that link to latest Live link ? through firebase, Airtable or other any direct method. Please Include direct update link in Video section without build new apk.
And Please anyone help me with this. Any idea would be great.

netudara

Has anyone had an app suspended after they updated to the new version 4.0.18?

Did the new version fix the bug that caused the app to be suspended and removed?

Morning my another App suspended. After update I have question who is the wrong?

Hi Developers at Udara Madusanka Perera,​
After a recent review, we found that your app Automobile Reviews (com.automobile.reviews) is not compliant with one or more of our Developer Program Policies. See below for more information about your app’s status and how to correct the issue.
Reasons of violation
Issue with your app​
Your app contains content that doesn’t comply with the Device and Network Abuse policy. We found your app is using a non-compliant version of Loan Download SDK which contains code to download or install applications from unknown sources outside of Google Play.

If necessary, you can consult your SDK provider(s) for further information.

Affected Version(s):
APK:10
Reasons of violation
About the Device and Network Abuse policy​
An app distributed via Google Play may not modify, replace, or update itself using any method other than Google Play's update mechanism. Likewise, an app may not download executable code (e.g. dex, JAR, .so files) from a source other than Google Play. Please note that you are responsible for all aspects of your app; by using an SDK in your app, you are responsible for how that SDK behaves within your app.
Publishing Status
App status: Suspended​
Your app has been suspended and removed due to this policy issue.

I've got 3 appyet apps.

APK File Not Found​

The APK File has expired, please go to Submit tab to rebuild your application to receive a new download link.

The same thing happened to me until I copied the download link and downloaded it in another browser, apparently google chrome does not download the application correctly and when publishing it, that information is expired

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
I tried several times more and still getting the message if I click in the email:

and no download links in the build page itself. Only for this app (com.public.domain.movies), all the rest I upgraded just fine (about 8 other apps)
Please reply with the download link, we like to troubleshot to see what is the problem. Thanks

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
I've got 3 appyet apps.

APK File Not Found​

Please reply with the download link, we like to troubleshot to see what is the problem

Eduardo

Please reply with the download link, we like to troubleshot to see what is the problem. Thanks

Code:
https://appyet.com/Default?utm_medium=email&utm_source=download_email&dguid=3d6cd0cb-1277-42d5-9d0e-5bf449e66594

It redirects to: https://appyet.com/NotFoundApk

And this is what I see in the control panel:

netudara

This could be a false positive by Google Play, please try to contact Google Support to get more details, at the same time, we are actively looking into and try to find what might be the cause for the issue with Google Play.

1. AppYet doesn't use "Loan Download SDK", nor we could find any information about "Loan Download SDK" online.
2. Following are download features we have in AppYet (not using any third-party SDK for any of the following features):
  • Allow users to download podcasts (Feed/Media Module)
  • Web Module: Allow users to download a file from the in-app browser if the URL is linked to a file (Web Module)
For all people facing "Device and Network Abuse policy" issue, please report back if your app contains Web Module to allow download of your or other app apks.
Facing the same issue. My app is suspended by Google with reason of "Loan Download SDK". Please suggest a way to resolve it.

djprmf

@appyet
You may not use the SDK stated directly, but some content in the app - or other SDK that is being used - can.
And that can be what is causing the issue. Is NOT a false-positive. Is a issue.

Is there a way to change suspended app status to removed so that I can resubmit the compliant version? My app is suspended because of "Loan Download SDK".