LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Toufik

@appyet
We want to protect our content from being stolen. Please add a feature that prevents copying of content

Attachments

• IMG_20210530_233653.jpg
    IMG_20210530_233653.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 18
We are looking into this issue. At the same time, please contact Google support to find out what is "Loan Download SDK", AppYet doesn't use any SDK called "Loan Download SDK"
Your app contains content that doesn’t comply with the Device and Network Abuse policy. We found your app is using a non-compliant version of Loan Download SDK which contains code to download or install applications from unknown sources outside of Google Play.

If necessary, you can consult your SDK provider(s) for further information.

Affected Version(s):
APK:50
Reasons of violation
About the Device and Network Abuse policy​
An app distributed via Google Play may not modify, replace, or update itself using any method other than Google Play's update mechanism. Likewise, an app may not download executable code (e.g. dex, JAR, .so files) from a source other than Google Play. Please note that you are responsible for all aspects of your app; by using an SDK in your app, you are responsible for how that SDK behaves within your app.

Please help me, update the site.

netudara

This could be a false positive by Google Play, please try to contact Google Support to get more details, at the same time, we are actively looking into and try to find what might be the cause for the issue with Google Play.

1. AppYet doesn't use "Loan Download SDK", nor we could find any information about "Loan Download SDK" online.
2. Following are download features we have in AppYet (not using any third-party SDK for any of the following features):
  • Allow users to download podcasts (Feed/Media Module)
  • Web Module: Allow users to download a file from the in-app browser if the URL is linked to a file (Web Module)
For all people facing "Device and Network Abuse policy" issue, please report back if your app contains Web Module to allow download of your or other app apks.

Same issue. After update my apps. Please check...I also appeal google play store.

Issue with your app​
Your app contains content that doesn’t comply with the Device and Network Abuse policy. We found your app is using a non-compliant version of Loan Download SDK which contains code to download or install applications from unknown sources outside of Google Play.

If necessary, you can consult your SDK provider(s) for further information.

Affected Version(s):
APK:9
Reasons of violation
About the Device and Network Abuse policy​
An app distributed via Google Play may not modify, replace, or update itself using any method other than Google Play's update mechanism. Likewise, an app may not download executable code (e.g. dex, JAR, .so files) from a source other than Google Play. Please note that you are responsible for all aspects of your app; by using an SDK in your app, you are responsible for how that SDK behaves within your app.

Publishing Status
App status: Suspended​
Your app has been suspended and removed due to this policy issue.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hello All,

We have released a new version V4.0.18, the main goal of this release is to update all support libraries/SDKs and support the latest version of Android 11. At the same time, we hope to help reduce the chance of Google Play false positive on "Loan Download SDK", which AppYet has never used in the current or any previous version of our app template, neither AppYet created apps allow or support "modify, replace, or update itself using any method other than Google Play's update mechanism".

For people who have their app suspended, we are very concern and doing our best to investigate and help. But at this moment, the best you could do is contact Google Play support and hope to get more detail on what exactly the issue is or if in case of false positive, they might reverse App suspension.

V4.0.18 Change Logs:
---------
- Android: Upgrade to latest support libraries
- Android: Build with latest Android 11 with targetSdkVersion 30
- Android: Signed with APK Signature Scheme v2 & v3 enabled

Please make sure to perform thorough testing before publishing your app to Google Play

rahul meena

Hello All,

We have released a new version V4.0.18, the main goal of this release is to update all support libraries/SDKs and support the latest version of Android 11. At the same time, we hope to help reduce the chance of Google Play false positive on "Loan Download SDK", which AppYet has never used in the current or any previous version of our app template, neither AppYet created apps allow or support "modify, replace, or update itself using any method other than Google Play's update mechanism".

For people who have their app suspended, we are very concern and doing our best to investigate and help. But at this moment, the best you could do is contact Google Play support and hope to get more detail on what exactly the issue is or if in case of false positive, they might reverse App suspension.

V4.0.18 Change Logs:
---------

Please make sure to perform thorough testing before publishing your app to Google Play
How to change version code ?? After update to v4.0.18 , version code not chance automatically and Google show warning.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-31-09-16-46-470_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-31-09-16-46-470_com.android.chrome.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_2021-05-31-09-16-01-073_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-31-09-16-01-073_com.android.chrome.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 23

netudara

Hello All,

V4.0.18 Change Logs:
---------

Thank you for the new update. I will update running apps .

MAryalNP

Hello Appyet, I want to add Live TV stream m3u8 link in app. Is there any method that after few days or hours, I can change that link to latest Live link ? through firebase, Airtable or other any direct method. Please Include direct update link in Video section without build new apk.

Eduardo

Submitted several apps with version 4.0.18. I get following warnings when submitting (FYI):

3 Warnings

3 messages for version code 42

Warning
This APK results in unused code and resources being sent to users. Your app could be smaller if you used the Android App Bundle. By not optimising your app for device configurations, your app is larger to download and install on users' devices than it needs to be. Larger apps see lower installation success rates and take up storage on users' devices.

Warning
This APK contains Java/Kotlin code, which might be obfuscated. We recommend that you upload a deobfuscation file to make your crashes and ANRs easier to analyse and debug. Learn more

Warning
This APK contains native code, and you've not uploaded debug symbols. We recommend that you upload a symbol file to make your crashes and ANRs easier to analyse and debug. Learn more

Also, one of my apps is not updating. I get this all the time:
APK File Not Found

The APK File has expired, please go to Submit tab to rebuild your application to receive a new download link.

The app not updating is com.public.domain.movies , all the rest are working fine.

netudara

Submitted several apps with version 4.0.18. I get following warnings when submitting (FYI):

Also, one of my apps is not updating. I get this all the time:

The app not updating is com.public.domain.movies , all the rest are working fine.
They will give approval for it..

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
3 Warnings

3 messages for version code 42

Warning
This APK results in unused code and resources being sent to users. Your app could be smaller if you used the Android App Bundle. By not optimising your app for device configurations, your app is larger to download and install on users' devices than it needs to be. Larger apps see lower installation success rates and take up storage on users' devices.

Warning
This APK contains Java/Kotlin code, which might be obfuscated. We recommend that you upload a deobfuscation file to make your crashes and ANRs easier to analyse and debug. Learn more

Warning
This APK contains native code, and you've not uploaded debug symbols. We recommend that you upload a symbol file to make your crashes and ANRs easier to analyse and debug. Learn more

You can safely ignore these three warnings.

Warning
We don't support Android App Bundle, simply it is only supported by Google Play, other app stores will not accept Android App Bundle Apps.
You can safely ignore this warning.

Warning

We obfuscated code for security, deobfuscation is not available, You can safely ignore this warning.

Warning

Native codes are from video/audio/image codec, debug symbols are not available. , You can safely ignore this warning.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
APK File Not Found

The APK File has expired, please go to Submit tab to rebuild your application to receive a new download link.

Please go to AppYet Submit tab, then click on Submit to Build to rebuild your app to get a new download link. Please let me know if problem remains.

Eduardo

Please go to AppYet Submit tab, then click on Submit to Build to rebuild your app to get a new download link. Please let me know if problem remains.

I tried several times more and still getting the message if I click in the email:

APK File Not Found

and no download links in the build page itself. Only for this app (com.public.domain.movies), all the rest I upgraded just fine (about 8 other apps)