AppYet Latest Development Demo

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Sorry. Have you any date to launch this update (verson 3,1 or 4)? To users of appyet use in our apps

Sent from my XT1033 using AppYet
No date yet, we are still working on last few features, bugs fixing. Hopefully within next couple month if not sooner

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
AppYet Dev 1.0.10 Released https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appyet

Change log:
------------
- Android: Forum Module: Post view display green dot next to user name when user is online
- Android: Forum Module: Click on Account->People list, open up user profile to show user details
- Android: Forum Module: forum post user can click on like or thank to open up list of user liked or thanked the post. and click on any of the user to view profile
- Android: Forum Module: Fixed some inline images are not displayed
- Android: Forum Module: New support Smiley :));):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O)
- Android: More bug fix

Note: we are still working on forum post attachment feature, ingore big font text display when post has attachment. (this feature is not completed)

Please send us your review, and help test it

Last edited:

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Need some help to find perfect smiley icon set. In current Dev, we temporary use Xenforo smiley icons. the size of each icon is 18pixel, it is too low resolution for hi-end smart phone screen. need at least 32pixel. Smiley requirements as following:

1. Look clean and nice
2. Size at least 32pixel or higher
3. consistent style (can have different color like xenforo icons)
4. Transparent background, can work on both light and dark theme.

example of xenforo icons attached.
smilies.png

Last edited:

radialapps

Need some help to find perfect smiley icon set. In current Dev, we temporary use Xenforo smiley icons. the size of each icon is 18pixel, it is too low resolution for hi-end smart phone screen. need at least 32pixel. Smiley requirements as following:

1. Look clean and nice

View attachment 11

Does AppYet pick up the emoji from a grid with defined numbers or individual images?

Sent from my Aqua HD using AppYet

radialapps

Missing Features: (These few struck me more because they were in the Xenforo mobile site but not in the app. By the way, the mobile site is really awesome!)

Text formatting
Upload file and pictures
Watch forums
Profile edits
Alerts/ Notifications
Updating status
Jump to top/bottom of page
The overall design of the site is more pleasing

I have just enlisted them all here for the sake of convenience, doesn't mean they must be implemented.

radialapps

Not getting green dot next to online user. It is not even showing the green dot next to my own name. Forum: AppYet
Other features seem to work. I also tried a clean install. In profile, it shows user as online but green dot is missing.

Last edited:

radialapps

Eating my 3g data!!
Image loads from AppYet are eating my 3g data. Make a feature to load images in low quality initially and full quality when pressed only. This is for both feeds and forum. Also make option for Wi-Fi image only for forum.

joseph raphael

1. Look clean and nice
4. Transparent background, can work on both light and dark theme.

View attachment 11

carousel_slide1.png

@appyet this emoji one icon set will be perfect for the app.

Info about the icon set Here: http://www.emojione.com/developers

Download 64px PNG Here: https://github.com/Ranks/emojione/archive/master.zip

mohammad

Tokbox is good but you can search for other platform in internet.please add it to version 1.0.11

Sent from my GT-I8190 using AppYet

joseph raphael

Feedback on @appyet Dev 1.0.10:

1- [Web module] Title issue fixed.

2- [Web module] Facebook plug-ins is loaded successfully.

3- [Feed Module] I think the notification icon behavior issue is completely fixed.

4- [Feed Module - Tablet Layout] Magazine card view is too wide (photo below), 2 cards on one row will be better on tablets layout... also don't forget the space issue between cards.Screenshot_2015-02-07-12-41-58.png
5- [Forum Module] I tested all the new features on my SMF forum, it's working great. waiting for the attachments feature.

Last edited: