Issue APPYET PRO critical issue

Vivi

Yes. this conversation is CLEAR for me. Ready to spread to the people worldwide.
appyet is bad. Scam and not good for making money with Admob.

Pro version still 30% taken by appyet.
May be more. We don't know.

User pay $99/year and appyet still take from app 30% every month.

Use another app builder. This is very bad. Cruel and not good for your business.

I am very disappointed I could not remove the ads because it is very expensive and I wanted to take advantage of adding admod and it is blocked I think that appyet blocks the ads that benefit us very bad this

Lana9

I am very disappointed I could not remove the ads because it is very expensive and I wanted to take advantage of adding admod and it is blocked I think that appyet blocks the ads that benefit us very bad this
if ur app is live on the store try using facebook network ads, they pay way better and they won't limit ur ad serving. Also change this platform whenever u could. Good luck

Maddox Webb

Before, always when I worked or bought something on the Internet, I was afraid that scammers would deceive me and I would lose my money. But recently I learned that there are companies that you can turn to in such a situation and they will help return the stolen money. it is very calming Assistance-Refund