Only 1 Feed load with items, others are empty

mrvahid

Hi

I am wondered if you didn't notice the url was started with sample.com which is an ICANN reserved word. how can I have such domain!
I told you if you want to test "Link to real feed URLs can be provided upon request by appyet support staff."

I just sent URLs by PM.

mrvahid

I have tried with other rss URLs with static files rather dynamic ones. There is no difference. Only the first URL show items. Others are always empty.

mrvahid

Hi joseph

You misunderstood my point. I don't want to hide my feed URL. I just do not want to post the actual URLs here in this forum.
I sent them in private message to appyet support, however I have not heard back from them.

The point is that no matter how many feed modules I add to my app, only the first one show items and other display empty!

As you can see in attached image the green one is the working feed and the red ones (no matter howmany but in this case two) are empty!

Attachments

• 2015-02-24_16-43-49.png
    2015-02-24_16-43-49.png
    43.2 KB · Views: 7

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hi joseph

You misunderstood my point. I don't want to hide my feed URL. I just do not want to post the actual URLs here in this forum.
I sent them in private message to appyet support, however I have not heard back from them.

The point is that no matter how many feed modules I add to my app, only the first one show items and other display empty!

As you can see in attached image the green one is the working feed and the red ones (no matter howmany but in this case two) are empty!
email us your apk, will take a look at it