LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Feedbacks from my readers are not good about the way feed articles can be displayed. Titles are more often truncated. Too much done for images, not enough for text. At least, it would have been a good idea to keep the previous types of display instead of changing all of them. People could choose. Is there any way we can have those back ?

French RGPD message is still incorrect. It says : "Nous utilisons publicités dans cette application, il y a des publicités." This sentence does not mean anything. Could you please correct to "Cette application présente des publicités".

Another improvment : "Pouvons-nous continuer à utiliser vos données à ces propos ?" Please replace it by, for instance "Pouvons-nous continuer à utiliser vos données pour ces traitements ?"

Notification icon : could you kindly explain what kind of notification icon has to be uploaded : format, transparency, size, ... For instance, icons made with "android asset studio" have extensions that appyet does not accept ... I'm lost.

ahmedsadat

Open in Default browser is opening within my app.... I search all support questions and answers but there is no answer.
Please @apppyet I need solution for that matter to open webview in mobile default browser not through my app !!!!

Last edited:

sammie

Thanks @appyet , I think it was solved when i updated my app-ads.txt. Then i received an email from AppYet that my ad serving has been restored.
I have the same problem. Did u use appyet ads.txt? Because they sent to my email . Used the 3 they sent , and stilll my ads are not showing. Only showing apyet ads

sammie

French RGPD message is still incorrect. It says : "Nous utilisons publicités dans cette application, il y a des publicités." This sentence does not mean anything. Could you please correct to "Cette application présente des publicités".

Another improvment : "Pouvons-nous continuer à utiliser vos données à ces propos ?" Please replace it by, for instance "Pouvons-nous continuer à utiliser vos données pour ces traitements ?"
Xi would lo to learn french

Lana9

@apppyet
Kindly reply to us, if there is solution or not now?
You can always disable the in-app browser but even this, your app won't show you a list of browsers to chose one of them to open the link in. so if that's what you want it's not exist in the current version. let me know if u want anything else. I've been using appyet for the last four years I may be able to help

ahmedsadat

You can always disable the in-app browser but even this, your app won't show you a list of browsers to chose one of them to open the link in. so if that's what you want it's not exist in the current version. let me know if u want anything else. I've been using appyet for the last four years I may be able to help
First, how to disable the in-app browser?
Second,My asking only that i do not WANT TO open ( visit website) within app
I need it to open in default browser.

Lana9

First, how to disable the in-app browser?
Second,My asking only that i do not WANT TO open ( visit website) within app
I need it to open in default browser.
you can activate it in your feed settings you'll find this: "Open in Default Browser" just turn it on and also you can force the button to open in an external browser using the extra html header.