LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Lana9

@appyet please my app used to show this after clicking any link, but now it opens it directly in the in-app browser instead of letting users decide which browser or app they prefer

1592766300132.png

Alaa Ahmed

@appyet

Splash Image in my apps small than Appyet 3.1.46 ( i upload image size 1024×1024 )
and It is also surrounded by white color

when i leave the image that i uploaded in Appyet 3.1.46 they apper good
when i upload new one in Appyet 4.0.13 they apper not good like before in Appyet 3.1.46

Toufik

hello @appyet
I have files with a limit of 300,000 characters, but the web module does not allow me to add it, and it shows me that the content exceeds 10,000,000 characters, but the reality is otherwise.
Same problem when trying to edit old files on web module.
Can this defect be fixed?
look at the pictures

Attachments

• 11111.png
    11111.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 222.png
    222.png
    25.4 KB · Views: 23

Abdoel

Hi @appyet

Images do not appear in certain types in my application's RSS, although the same images appear in the list and in earlier versions of the application. (You can see an example in the attachment)

Old Version
old version

App V4.13.jpg
4.13 Version

List Appv4.13.jpg
List of 4.13 version

Last edited:
hello @appyet
please help:
my admob ad account is disabled due to invalid traffic.
I have tried many times with other admob and facebook accounts to be blocked soon
thanks.

Marc

@appyet I just noticed a pretty big problem. AppYet creators should be able to select which libraries are included in our apps. I don't want to include any Facebook library on my apps, for example, nor do I understand why there are the Ads library, FB Share and the Login library (I have the ads with AdMob and there is no login function in the app).

I ask, please, AppYet: Is necessary to have an option to select available libraries to improve the privacy of the users. Also, the European data protection law is being violated (these libraries are not included in the GDPR popup).

The goal of being able to disable libraries is to have them removed entirely when the APK file is built.

Thanks a lot.

1593958427529.png

Last edited:

Juan

[QUOTE = "Lakshay, publicación: 13214, miembro: 8750"]
  1. OneSignal proporciona una única API e interfaz de administración para APNS (notificaciones de iOS) y FCM (notificaciones de Android).
  2. OneSignal rastrea la tasa de clics de notificaciones para mensajes individuales y campañas.
  3. OneSignal facilita la personalización de las categorías de notificación, los sonidos, el color del LED y la visibilidad de la pantalla de bloqueo.
  4. OneSignal se mantiene actualizado con los cambios realizados en el sistema operativo o las API de notificación para que pueda acceder a las últimas funciones de la plataforma sin ningún trabajo de ingeniería adicional.
Vea más diferencia aquí: - https://onesignal.com/blog/firebase-vs-onesignal/

Enviado desde mi POCO F1 usando AppYet V4 Demo
[/CITAR]
Hola amigo Lakshay, me puedes decir si usted utiliza OneSignal para las notificaciones? necesito ayuda para la cofiguracion por favor. Gracias

DBN

I get notifications in the Google Play Console like this

Your application uses an X509TrustManager interface that is not secure with the Apache HTTP client, making it vulnerable to security. See this Google Help Center article for details, including deadlines for fixing security vulnerabilities.

Vulnerable classes:

f.c.o.f

Fix issues before: 07/10/2020

Affects APK version 5.

can you give a suggestion for me to fix it?
cc @appyet

Ashpaq S A

There is heavy Drop in Admob Network Requests nd Impressions and 70-30 Ratio is not maintained, Please Appyet Look in to it.

Last edited: