Admob vs Facebook Ads which one is better

diagogfc

From the top experienced users on appyet i want to know which of the advertising media works very well on appyet platform base on fill rate and revenue

diagogfc

Admob is better for me my revenue dropped 50% when I have tested Facebook ads during two months
To me base on my region Facebook perform much more better than admob. During first year of admob was very impressive. After a year revenue dropped to 50% so i switch to Facebook.
After appyet new release 4.0 Facebook revenue is very low now even though i have more fill rate but low impression rate

aadilhussain

To me base on my region Facebook perform much more better than admob. During first year of admob was very impressive. After a year revenue dropped to 50% so i switch to Facebook.
After appyet new release 4.0 Facebook revenue is very low now even though i have more fill rate but low impression rate
i am also using facebook ads,because my admob get add limit again and again

aadilhussain

I have been facing this same challenge. I wish i could switch back to admob but anytime i try impressive RPM drop down. I thought I'm the only person
I wana also switch back..but i don't trust on google now,it has also no good customer support

diagogfc

I wana also switch back..but i don't trust on google now,it has also no good customer support
Facebook would be a better choice if appyet is able to fix its minor errors.
Now on my dashboard insights. I can see alot of unfill ad requests due to ad unit not match the implementation in the new version of appyet

aadilhussain

Facebook would be a better choice if appyet is able to fix its minor errors.
Now on my dashboard insights. I can see alot of unfill ad requests due to ad unit not match the implementation in the new version of appyet
[/QUOTE
It happens in apps that are built without coding
What is your fill rate?