Test Ad Showing, AdMob not showing

aadilhussain

If You are getting this notification at the top-CLICK VIEW(notifications are of two types one is ACCOUNT BEING ACCESSED and INVALID TRAFFIC CONCERNS,in ist case you should wait for the result until google Verify traffic(do know how much time it will take)
In 2nd Do not click on your own ads
Continue to build audience

Suggestion:
(use facebook audience network/facebook ads)
If not any notification (may be app is not on playstore or payment info is missing)

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 9

Marstein

If You are getting this notification at the top-CLICK VIEW(notifications are of two types one is ACCOUNT BEING ACCESSED and INVALID TRAFFIC CONCERNS,in ist case you should wait for the result until google Verify traffic(do know how much time it will take)
In 2nd Do not click on your own ads
Continue to build audience

Suggestion:
(use facebook audience network/facebook ads)
If not any notification (may be app is not on playstore or payment info is missing)
Thank you very much but I am not receiving that notification.
I just need to have more people use the app

Marstein

Really?
Are you certain that is a must?
Test ads are showing on my app
I just need more presence on the app

Hashim pakara

Really?
Yes, I am fixing my admob issue busing apk editor. You may download apk editor and go to settings-> sign APK with -> key created by APK. Then upload ur apk by clicking " select apk from" then wait a while until "Build button" opens above right side. Then click it and install ur app via apk editor

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Yes, I am fixing my admob issue busing apk editor. You may download apk editor and go to settings-> sign APK with -> key created by APK. Then upload ur apk by clicking " select apk from" then wait a while until "Build button" opens above right side. Then click it and install ur app via apk editor
There are many apk editor, witch one are you suggesting?

Also, What is your package name?, we like to test it. We like to see what is changed by apk editor as you suggested it help fixing admob issue

Last edited:

Hashim pakara

Really?
There are many apk editor, witch one are you suggesting?

Also, What is your package name?, we like to test it. We like to see what is changed by apk editor as you suggested it help fixing admob issue
I use APK editor version 1.8.20

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member

Where can we download apk editor? What is website link to the apk editor where we can download

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member

Do you mean in the setting sign apk with "key created by apk editor"

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
I would also like to know if it works so I can check out the option
A publicly available Signing key and certificate should not be used to sign your apk. if you do, anyone can create an app to replace the app used publicly available Signing key and certificate. Signing key and certificate meant to be private to protect your app.