LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

megahz

Grid are good for Images, with little text, have you try other 3 column layouts (like Card Magazine 3x)?
yes, nothing gives the good look of text that the old one was showing. i have complains from 8 different users mentioning the same thing.

Toufik

1-When creating a Media Module, it comes in first, and does not remain in the digital order in which we place it.
2- The same thing in Media Module, the file arrangement is not the same after creating the application.
3- I want to make the search feature inside the module optional, as you did on the main page, to be able to put a pro app and other normal mode in terms of different properties.
thank you @appyet

PPW

When will the next update be released? It would be nice if a comment section was added below the articles. Now it's just a feed viewer you can't interact with. The "Visit website" button is not the best in my opinion. Even if it's better than nothing.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
When will the next update be released? It would be nice if a comment section was added below the articles. Now it's just a feed viewer you can't interact with. The "Visit website" button is not the best in my opinion. Even if it's better than nothing.
comment feature requires user sign-in and account management, this feature is not coming in the near future. but will consider

diagogfc

I have noticed interstitial ad doesn't pop up on the podcast feed or even when a user open a podcast feed post. Both admob and Facebook have the same problem. Also i can see the new version 4 has very low ads performance as compare to the version 3.
I suggest the square banner ad on the middle of the podcast feed should be replaced with native ads both Facebook and admob @appyet

Are this banner ads or Interstitial Ads? Interstitial Ads are full-screen Ads, There is no other way of placement other than full screen. Please help go through detail Audience Network Policy and let us know what AppYet could help

As per my experience with Admob & Facebook Audience Network, I request you to set up other AD Networks as I mentioned in my previous reply to your post. Or You should think another Monetization model like In-App products with feature enhancement.

Please @appyet think seriously on this matter. They just blocked accounts anytime and we can do nothing. We work hard for our apps but don't get the return.

Marc

@appyet I don't know if anyone has reported it, but I am having a lot of trouble with the Explore module. Can you help me, please?

1. I have activated the option to see the Explore button in the top bar of homepage, but it is not shown in the app.

400017500933_139943.jpg Captura (254).png

2. All the web modules of the app have activated that they are seen in the Explore module, but in the app only the homepage module is shown.

Captura (251).png 400040000591_48461.jpg

3. I have disabled that new channels can be added through Explore, but the floating button is shown in the app.

Captura (252).png 400040000591_48461.jpg

The objective of the module in my app is that users can order the different elements of the homepage module to their liking and that they can be activated and deactivated, but that other external URL or modules cannot be added.

URL: https://appyet.com/Default?utm_medi...il&dguid=95641364-766d-44e2-9c17-4357464b0937

Many thanks!

Tharanga

Pro only get 100% Ad allocation when AppYet is not Ad Allocation Share with your app. If AppYet started Ad Allocation Share with your app. you still only get 70%. Lite always get 70%

Hi,

If I buy Pro version, what is the exact ad allocation between app created and appyet ? If there is a method, then what is it ? Please explain

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet I don't know if anyone has reported it, but I am having a lot of trouble with the Explore module. Can you help me, please?

1. I have activated the option to see the Explore button in the top bar of homepage, but it is not shown in the app.

View attachment 1680 View attachment 1681

2. All the web modules of the app have activated that they are seen in the Explore module, but in the app only the homepage module is shown.

View attachment 1678 View attachment 1682

3. I have disabled that new channels can be added through Explore, but the floating button is shown in the app.

View attachment 1679 View attachment 1682

The objective of the module in my app is that users can order the different elements of the homepage module to their liking and that they can be activated and deactivated, but that other external URL or modules cannot be added.

URL: https://appyet.com/Default?utm_medi...il&dguid=95641364-766d-44e2-9c17-4357464b0937

Many thanks!
1. You need to have at least two Tab, app hide Tab when there is only one tab, + sign is on the Tab, when Tab hidden, + sign will also hide
2. Web Module doesn't support Tab, only Feed, FeedQuery, Media, Local.Media
3. Disable Allow Create Group as well to hide the float button

Marc

1. You need to have at least two Tab, app hide Tab when there is only one tab, + sign is on the Tab, when Tab hidden, + sign will also hide
2. Web Module doesn't support Tab, only Feed, FeedQuery, Media, Local.Media
3. Disable Allow Create Group as well to hide the float button
I get it, @appyet. The problem is that all the modules of the app (they are all Web) have the option of Explore activated, but instead, they do not appear in the module of Explore:

Captura (251).png
400040000591_48461.jpg

The objective of the Explore module in my app is that users can order the different elements of the homepage to their liking and that they can be activated and deactivated.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
I get it, @appyet. The problem is that all the modules of the app (they are all Web) have the option of Explore activated, but instead, they do not appear in the module of Explore:

Captura (251).png
400040000591_48461.jpg

The objective of the Explore module in my app is that users can order the different elements of the homepage to their liking and that they can be activated and deactivated.
This screen is for Tab. Yo

Captura (251).png
400040000591_48461.jpg

This screen is explore for Tabs, since Web Module is not supported in Tab, Web Module is not listed. go to Explore Module and Eanble Channel, then you should able to see all your web modules in Channel (again not Tab)

Marc

This screen is for Tab. Yo

This screen is explore for Tabs, since Web Module is not supported in Tab, Web Module is not listed. go to Explore Module and Eanble Channel, then you should able to see all your web modules in Channel (again not Tab)
@appyet Oh, now I get it. I simply had to activate Channel instead of Tab. Everything solved. Thank you!

Marc

Hello again @appyet, a question: I have only 3 languages activated in the app, but when I upload the APK in Google Play it still shows me the full list of languages (93 in total). For what is this? Could the function of deactivating languages be improved so that Google Play only detects those that I have activated? Thank you.

5 different:
en, no_NB, no_NN, se_SE, vi_VN

88 common:
af, am, ar, as, az, be, bg, bn, bs, ca, cs, da, de, el, en_AU, en_CA, en_GB, en_IN, en_SS, en_XC, es, es_US, et, eu, fa, fi, fr, fr_CA, gl, gu, hi, hr, hu, hy, id, in, is, it, iw, ja, ka, kk, km, kn, ko, ky, lo, lt, lv, mk, ml, mn, mr, ms, my, nb, ne, nl, or, pa, pl, pt, pt_BR, pt_PT, ro, ru, se, si, sk, sl, sq, sr, sr_Latn, sv, sw, ta, te, th, tl, tr, uk, ur, uz, vi, zh_CN, zh_HK, zh_TW, zu

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hello again @appyet, a question: I have only 3 languages activated in the app, but when I upload the APK in Google Play it still shows me the full list of languages (93 in total). For what is this? Could the function of deactivating languages be improved so that Google Play only detects those that I have activated? Thank you.

5 different:
en, no_NB, no_NN, se_SE, vi_VN

88 common:
af, am, ar, as, az, be, bg, bn, bs, ca, cs, da, de, el, en_AU, en_CA, en_GB, en_IN, en_SS, en_XC, es, es_US, et, eu, fa, fi, fr, fr_CA, gl, gu, hi, hr, hu, hy, id, in, is, it, iw, ja, ka, kk, km, kn, ko, ky, lo, lt, lv, mk, ml, mn, mr, ms, my, nb, ne, nl, or, pa, pl, pt, pt_BR, pt_PT, ro, ru, se, si, sk, sl, sq, sr, sr_Latn, sv, sw, ta, te, th, tl, tr, uk, ur, uz, vi, zh_CN, zh_HK, zh_TW, zu
does app work as expected? not sure why google Play show all these languages