Supernatural Countdown

LCallaghan84

The app is not made just for amazon devices, it's for all devices. I can't add the app on the amazon app store because it keeps getting declined in the submission process. Their support is bull crap.

mohammad

Supernatural Countdown is the ultimate app for the fan of the show. You will get access to the latest news, galleries, clips, interviews and much more. The main feature is the Episode countdown which shows the status of how many days, hours, minutes, and seconds left until a new episode. The App also has Episode Schedule which shows what episodes are next after the new episode airs. The Countdown is updated every week, after the episode airs.

What's New?
- New UI
- Better Framework
- Faster loading times
- Upcoming Episodes
- Supernatural News
- SPNTFW Social Links
- Access CW Social Feeds
- Supernatural News Widget
- Youtube Videos of Episode Trailers,
Sneak Peek clips, Interviews and Much more.

Screenshots
View attachment 87 View attachment 88 View attachment 89 View attachment 90 View attachment 91 View attachment 92 View attachment 93

Download
Could you please give me a countdown html code like the first image.

ارسال شده از GT-I8190s با استفاده از AppYet

Don't like it? don't use it, I did not put a gun to your head and forced you to download it.
A few things needed to be fixed in the app.
Okay I uninstalled it.
Calm down man. I was just giving my suggestion so that people don't get annoyed of ur app. It is a nice app. Sorry if I hurt you.
Good day

LCallaghan84

Well if you had a complaint about the app, you could've been more polite and private about it.
Facebook and twitter other social apps get updated everyday.

Well if you had a complaint about the app, you could've been more polite and private about it.
Facebook and twitter other social apps get updated everyday.
Haha
And you can see the result of those apps thru their rating. :)
Do you also want your app to be rated 3.9?
Just kidding. Enjoy your day with cool mind

Keve

mine also can't install from play store. i have 4.4 kitkat & 5.0.2 lollipop devices

Last edited:

shashank selot

Hi i liked your app, it looks really good, i need to know that what about the youtube vido playlist, i am able to integrate the playlist using feed module, but problem is that video plays in default youtube app and the other problem is that it has a limit of 15 feeds per playlist