LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

megahz

hi @appyet i think there's no layout similar to this old layout right?
This is something that is liked and being used by most users. We want to read the title and a few lines of the content and this layout is the perfect one.
I don't think we have this anymore right?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200422-091125.png
    Screenshot_20200422-091125.png
    279.4 KB · Views: 21

megahz

Dear @appyet also look at this, in the previous app we got more text on pictures than in the new app. This is an issue that needs to be fixed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200422-091602_All around Cyprus.jpg
    Screenshot_20200422-091602_All around Cyprus.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20200422-091652_All around Greece.jpg
    Screenshot_20200422-091652_All around Greece.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 20
this is not a issue, we tested and working fine.
@appyet
When you open a section and then close the application ... and re-open it, the application launches the last section you were in before closing it, but instead of showing a back button, a side menu button appears, and when you click on it it causes the application to crash and exit.

Attachments

• ٢٠٢٠٠٤٢٢_١٠٥٧٢٨.jpg
    ٢٠٢٠٠٤٢٢_١٠٥٧٢٨.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 15
  • ٢٠٢٠٠٤٢٢_١٠٥٧٢٨.jpg
    ٢٠٢٠٠٤٢٢_١٠٥٧٢٨.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 13
@appyet
When you open a section and then close the application ... and re-open it, the application launches the last section you were in before closing it, but instead of showing a back button, a side menu button appears, and when you click on it it causes the application to crash and exit.
@appyet

There is also an overlap in the image of rss content...See Screenshot

Attachments

• ٢٠٢٠٠٤٢٢_١٠٥٥١٦.jpg
    ٢٠٢٠٠٤٢٢_١٠٥٥١٦.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 13

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet
Apk download link please

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet
Please reply with your apk download link from build email. We could not reproduce this bug on our test app

Lakshay70

• @appyet gap in images in increase in last 4.0.11 and 4.0.12 build. (screenshots attached). I want its look like in actual rss feed, do not want gap in images
  • When you open a section and then close the application and re-open it, the application launches the last section you were in before closing it.
  • In explore mode channel modules not available, only tab modules available. Even channel enables when build apk
  • I enable "liked" module and Show in Menu Drawer, Its showing in menu drawer and home tab, but when i disable "liked" module through channel module, its also disable in Menu Drawer

Attachments

• rss in apk.jpg
    rss in apk.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 15
  • rss actual.jpg
    rss actual.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
  • @appyet gap in images in increase in last 4.0.11 and 4.0.12 build. (screenshots attached). I want its look like in actual rss feed, do not want gap in images
  • When you open a section and then close the application and re-open it, the application launches the last section you were in before closing it.
  • In explore mode channel modules not available, only tab modules available. Even channel enables when build apk
Always. Attach apk download link, it help us troubleshooting

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Website: New Feature "Search for Feed (Keywords or Url)", Create Feed Module using search, same search as in-app Explore. give it a try, and report back any issue or recommendation