About in-house ads

Saiteja

Hello guys, am really heart broken. I never expected appyet would do this. There are many online app creators but appyet was different from them.

First thing for people who are using appyet from long time or who have more downloads, you can't move out of appyet, appyet will not provide you key. U have two options
1. To continue with appyet
2. Forget about application

I used have 3 million downloads of all my applications, sadly play store suspended my account. If user gets to know he used a free tool to create app his first impression towards app is lost. My only suggestion is "when appyet user's get more revenue by default appyet will grow unlike in house ads. For suppose with in-house ads people might come and create apps but that uniqueness will be lost because they just try it.

@appyet think about it. If this continue then u gonna loose app developers because they can go with templates.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hello guys, am really heart broken. I never expected appyet would do this. There are many online app creators but appyet was different from them.

First thing for people who are using appyet from long time or who have more downloads, you can't move out of appyet, appyet will not provide you key. U have two options
1. To continue with appyet
2. Forget about application

I used have 3 million downloads of all my applications, sadly play store suspended my account. If user gets to know he used a free tool to create app his first impression towards app is lost. My only suggestion is "when appyet user's get more revenue by default appyet will grow unlike in house ads. For suppose with in-house ads people might come and create apps but that uniqueness will be lost because they just try it.

@appyet think about it. If this continue then u gonna loose app developers because they can go with templates.
What is your package names?