LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

diagogfc

4.0.9 has been released, a lot of new improvement and fixes, please try it and report back any issues or recommendation

---------------------
---------------------
- Android: Explore Module improved feed search
- Android: Fixed: When Explore Channel(disable), Tab(enable), user can still unsubscribe channel
- Android: In Navigation Mode: Home Tab, all modules also show on Menu Drawer
- Android: Add Sync Now Menu Item to prevent Search Bar flicker
- Android: Fixed blank screen on first app launch in some conditions
- Android: New Intro Pages with Explore on first start
- Android: New Local.Audio Module and Improved layout for Local.Image/Local.Audio
- Android: Fixed: Web Module Search always find next, not able to find previous
- Android: Fixed: Customize Notificaton Icon is not working
- Android: Improved Explore Module, when user enable tab on module hasn't subscribed, it will automatically subscribed
- Android: Improved: In Navigation Mode: Home Tab, Home module can be disable, it will not show up in Explore Tab (For some app builders like to have fix number of modules, without Explore Channel nor Home Launcher. Just want Tabs)
- Android: Removed source link of media when play a video/audio online
- Android: Fixed: Open url link in media player description following Feed configuration ("Open in Default Browser")
- Android: Fixed: Mark all read for Feed Module not working for Feed Group created by user
- Android: Added Banner Ad to Article View, Local.Audio/Video/Image, Forum, Home Modules
- Android: Added IAd to Web Module
- Android: Improved ImageViewer performance for large image
- Website: Fixed Display Language set in Settings is not show in app
- Website: Settings->Search Style (Search Bar, Search Menu, Search Disabled)
- Website: Fixed Create using existing app as template, Media Module is not copied
- Website: For app setup with app-ads.txt, It is now mandatory for app builders to add AppYet Publisher Id entries to the app-ads.txt, without doing so, risk Ads serving disabled by AppYet
- Website: Explore Module -> Explore Tab -> new customization "Allow Create Group" (default off)
- Other fixes and improvements
Thanks for the new update it looks very great
Is there any way to hide items on the left menu since we have the same items on the home tabs

Attachments

• IMG_20200417_150430.jpg
    IMG_20200417_150430.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 21

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
any one explaine to me what mean this message and how we fix it?

If you've setup app-ads.txt for your app, make sure you have following AdMob entries, otherwise your ads serving will be blocked by AppYet :
google.com, pub-2497154396304980, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
google.com, pub-4662800848106145, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

If you don't have app-ads.txt , then nothing to worry about. Google search admob app-ads.txt , you will find a lot of info

Toufik

thank you @appyet for this update.
I have 3 issues
1- When the home page is disabled within the tab, it is permanently gone, and it cannot be restarted again.
2- Ads do not appear on the web module
3- The modern launcher was included with the classic one, and it was better to have a mechanism within the application itself that allows the conversion from one interface to another

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
thank you @appyet for this update.
I have 3 issues
1- When the home page is disabled within the tab, it is permanently gone, and it cannot be restarted again.
2- Ads do not appear on the web module
3- The modern launcher was included with the classic one, and it was better to have a mechanism within the application itself that allows the conversion from one interface to another
what is your apk download link, we like to test it

diagogfc

@appyet After the upgrade both Menu Drawer(Classic) and Home launcher are activate and i would want to hide hide some of the items on the menu drawer but theres no option.

I have tried changing the state of each module from Added to Added and Hidden but it always disable on both home launcher and Menu Drawer.

Also on the podcast feed of my app when i tried download mp3 it gives me this error ( net::ERR_FAILED

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-17-15-47-26-748_com.ghana.songs.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-04-17-15-47-26-748_com.ghana.songs.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20200417_170423.jpg
    IMG_20200417_170423.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Marc

@appyet The new versions of the last days add very interesting functions and improvements. Thank you!

I have tried the new Intro pages and found some errors:
  • I cannot change the color of the text. I want the white background, then the text is not visible (because is also white).
  • The possibility of adding translations of titles and descriptions is missing (like module titles).
  • Could the arrow and tick icons be Material Design style?

Also:
  • Is it possible to retrieve the square icons in the side menu again? My icons now look a bit cut off.
  • It's possible to add the option on the AppYet website to select the languages of the application that are added in the APK (therefore, in the language list of the Settings page?)

Thank you again!

Marc

@appyet There is another bug: In the Media list, on the cards, instead of the module name translation appearing in the lower left (next to the module icon), appears the code [udf].

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet The new versions of the last days add very interesting functions and improvements. Thank you!

I have tried the new Intro pages and found some errors:
  • I cannot change the color of the text. I want the white background, then the text is not visible (because is also white).
  • The possibility of adding translations of titles and descriptions is missing (like module titles).
  • Could the arrow and tick icons be Material Design style?

Also:
  • Is it possible to retrieve the square icons in the side menu again? My icons now look a bit cut off.
  • It's possible to add the option on the AppYet website to select the languages of the application that are added in the APK (therefore, in the language list of the Settings page?)

Thank you again!
will consider this for future release

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
We are releasing a new version in few hours to fix the critical Home module disappear from Explore -> Tab after uncheck. If you have any other critical issue, please reply to this thread, with as much detail as possible (screenshot , apk download link etc)

This release only for critical bugs, any other issue or improvements will be look at in the next release

Toufik

We are releasing a new version in few hours to fix the critical Home module disappear from Explore -> Tab after uncheck. If you have any other critical issue, please reply to this thread, with as much detail as possible (screenshot , apk download link etc)

This release only for critical bugs, any other issue or improvements will be look at in the next release
Ads do not appear on the web module,
I assure you, the web content, not media list, because this laste work perfectelly

looking into both suggestion for future releases
Dear @appyet ,
Please consider one more suggestion:
You should take "changes to the feed links" to SERVER (I mean dynamic link changing) so that we don't require to release a new update of the app every time we want to change a single feed link for a particular module. It will decrease the load of verifying or generating new Apk to both sides at Google Play Console and @appyet .

I LOVE THE New update, But pls,

Is it possible to remove some modules in the left menu when the home launcher is enabled. My modules are too much in the left navigation. I need something like where we can enable some modules in the home launcher and disable it in the left navigation. all modules showing together in both the home launcher and the left navigetion is not really cool.

pls consider this