LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

zoyouness

Whenever we make an application, we want it to run in a specific language, so we choose a language. Please enable that language we choose as the primary language, not the phone language.
We do not want the user to change the language manually, but automatically.
Please @appyet Solve the problem

Attachments

• Screenshot_1587037034.png
    Screenshot_1587037034.png
    233.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_1587037042.png
    Screenshot_1587037042.png
    173 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_1587037047.png
    Screenshot_1587037047.png
    193.2 KB · Views: 15

zoyouness

Crash in my app

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200416-155131.png
    Screenshot_20200416-155131.png
    355.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20200416-155121.png
    Screenshot_20200416-155121.png
    139.7 KB · Views: 18

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Crash in my app
Thanks for reporting this crash issue, we need the complete log to troubleshoot, please got your /Sdcard/Android/data/[your app package name]/files/crashReports,
please email all text file under that folder.

also, please let us know what did you do to get this crash, can you repeat the crash? if so, please let us know the steps to reproduce this crash

Last edited:

zoyouness

Whenever we make an application, we want it to run in a specific language, so we choose a language. Please enable that language we choose as the primary language, not the phone language.
We do not want the user to change the language manually, but automatically.
Please @appyet Solve the problem
Please solve this problem @appyet

@appyet
It is difficult to order each tab, it was not located where you want, I need the tabs to be in the order that they are ordered in the work area

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200417-073051_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200417-073051_Chrome.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 10

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
4.0.9 has been released, a lot of new improvement and fixes, please try it and report back any issues or recommendation

---------------------
---------------------
- Android: Explore Module improved feed search
- Android: Fixed: When Explore Channel(disable), Tab(enable), user can still unsubscribe channel
- Android: In Navigation Mode: Home Tab, all modules also show on Menu Drawer
- Android: Add Sync Now Menu Item to prevent Search Bar flicker
- Android: Fixed blank screen on first app launch in some conditions
- Android: New Intro Pages with Explore on first start
- Android: New Local.Audio Module and Improved layout for Local.Image/Local.Audio
- Android: Fixed: Web Module Search always find next, not able to find previous
- Android: Fixed: Customize Notificaton Icon is not working
- Android: Improved Explore Module, when user enable tab on module hasn't subscribed, it will automatically subscribed
- Android: Improved: In Navigation Mode: Home Tab, Home module can be disable, it will not show up in Explore Tab (For some app builders like to have fix number of modules, without Explore Channel nor Home Launcher. Just want Tabs)
- Android: Removed source link of media when play a video/audio online
- Android: Fixed: Open url link in media player description following Feed configuration ("Open in Default Browser")
- Android: Fixed: Mark all read for Feed Module not working for Feed Group created by user
- Android: Added Banner Ad to Article View, Local.Audio/Video/Image, Forum, Home Modules
- Android: Added IAd to Web Module
- Android: Improved ImageViewer performance for large image
- Website: Fixed Display Language set in Settings is not show in app
- Website: Settings->Search Style (Search Bar, Search Menu, Search Disabled)
- Website: Fixed Create using existing app as template, Media Module is not copied
- Website: For app setup with app-ads.txt, It is now mandatory for app builders to add AppYet Publisher Id entries to the app-ads.txt, without doing so, risk Ads serving disabled by AppYet
- Website: Explore Module -> Explore Tab -> new customization "Allow Create Group" (default off)
- Other fixes and improvements

Last edited:

migoel585

4.0.9 has been released, a lot of new improvement and fixes, please try it and report back any issues or recommendation

---------------------
---------------------
- Android: Fixed: When Explore Channel(disable), Tab(enable), user can still unsubscribe channel
- Android: New Local.Audio Module and Improved layout for Local.Image/Local.Audio
- Android: Improved Explore Module, when user enable tab on module hasn't subscribed, it will automatically subscribed
- Android: Improved: In Navigation Mode: Home Tab, Home module can be disable, it will not show up in Explore Tab (For some app builders like to have fix number of modules, without Explore Channel nor Home Launcher. Just want Tabs)
- Android: Fixed: Open url link in media player description following Feed configuration ("Open in Default Browser")
- Android: Fixed: Mark all read for Feed Module not working for Feed Group created by user
- Android: Added Banner Ad to Article View, Local.Audio/Video/Image, Forum, Home Modules
- Website: Fixed Create using existing app as template, Media Module is not copied
- Website: For app setup with app-ads.txt, It is now mandatory for app builders to add AppYet Publisher Id entries to the app-ads.txt, without doing so, risk Ads serving disabled by AppYet
- Website: Explore Module -> Explore Tab -> new customization "Allow Create Group" (default off)

I would like to ask a question, I have not configured the app-ads.txt because I honestly do not know, but is it still mandatory to configure it? for appyet to show ads. sorry I didn't understand that part. (on the other hand, you can give some example of how to do it) is that I HAVE NO IDEA.

@appyet

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
I would like to ask a question, I have not configured the app-ads.txt because I honestly do not know, but is it still mandatory to configure it? for appyet to show ads. sorry I didn't understand that part. (on the other hand, you can give some example of how to do it) is that I HAVE NO IDEA.

@appyet
No, as long as you don't setup app-ads.txt, you don't need to add AppYet entries

Lakshay70

---------------------
---------------------
- Android: Fixed: Customize Notification Icon is not working
  • Firebase cloud messaging and all other integration of Firebase Console still not working, reported many time

JensO

Could you please add Webmodule to "New article open Module"?
So i can update my Apps today :)

o8OnznG.png

migoel585

---------------------
---------------------

I am seeing that you implemented the banner ads in the whole application, you can also put the ads interstitial, when we enter the modules. for example when you enter the video module, or the audio module. or when you change modules from the start module. It is that we are losing many gains together. It would be nice if they saw that. Sorry for the inconvenience @appyet I do not know if you already explained that it could not or if in the future, but we would like to implement it. I hope you consider it.

---------------------
---------------------

Dear @appyet ,

1. Need a change of the layout and design of the Notification that app sends when new articles available. I suggest that make it like a card list design with an image. It will increase the chances that users open the app by clicking the notification.
2. One important thing is, you should take "changes to the feed links" to SERVER (I mean dynamic) so that we don't require to release a new update of the app every time we want to change a single feed link. (Please consider it seriously @appyet )
3. One more thing, You have said that you will consider the In-App purchase feature to remove ads in the next update. Can you please tell when?

Last edited:

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Dear @appyet ,

1. Need a change of the layout and design of the Notification that app sends when new articles available. I suggest that make it like a card list design with an image. It will increase the chances that users open the app by clicking the notification.
2. One important thing is, you should take "changes to the feed links" to SERVER so that we don't require to release a new update of the app every time we want to change a single feed link.
3. One more thing, You have said that you will consider the In-App purchase feature to remove ads in the next update. Can you please tell when?

looking into both suggestion for future releases

MDSoft

Thanks for Update!

Only in the Classic Menu: At the beginning the exporer module is opened and then I can't open another page or change pages!!

Last edited:

Toufik

any one explaine to me what mean this message and how we fix it?

If you've setup app-ads.txt for your app, make sure you have following AdMob entries, otherwise your ads serving will be blocked by AppYet :
google.com, pub-2497154396304980, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
google.com, pub-4662800848106145, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0