LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

a question could decrease the time in which the application opens, since it takes time to open, Another question regarding publishing YouTube videos could put an example link of how the url of the id of a playlist should go since, as the video shows, it does not work

fitness

Hello!
I have questions about ad allocation split.
1- Can you explain how this is done in practice?
2- Will there be ad allocation split after the upgrade to the Pro version? As this phrase is not clear "70% - 100% App Creator and 30% - 0% AppYet ad allocation split".
3- And if there is ad allocation split after Pro upgrade, what is the benefit of the upgrade for free apps?
Thank you.

Last edited:

buffy

Please some of appyet users have not been fair. As we all know , most of the online app builders for android show in house ads or their brand logo for all free version.

User have to subscribe to a pro plan if he wants to remove in house ad or brand logo.
So i am in agreement with @appyet .
Showing in house ads will help them to reach more audience which will boost their users and generate funds to maintain the platform

Users who are not pleased with this implementation means that they dont want appyet to grow, we have to think about the future.
Paying $99 yearly is very moderate as other platforms charge more than that.
Please i recommend everyone who doesnt want to show ads to upgrade.

I have 10 apps, no so much users, I'm new on Appyet. I should pay 999$/year. That's little bit expensive. For 2 months I can't have this income. I have no problem with 30% ads for Appyet, but showing an appyet ad is counterproductive. This is basic problem...

Anyway I thought the fee was for all apps in account, not only one. My fault. And I'd like buy PRO version to support developers, but almost 1000$ for not showing inhouse ads?

I like AppYet... And I understand, this is their platform and they can do what they want. Unfortunatelly Appyet inhouse ads is too enough. Sorry. Only what I'd like now It's switch off ads on Appyet service in my apps.

Last edited:
List of feeds used to display : title + first 12 words of article + date
Now it displays title + tags + date
I wish I could have "first N words" back and decide weither or not I display tags, date, author ...

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
List of feeds used to display : title + first 12 words of article + date
Now it displays title + tags + date
I wish I could have "first N words" back and decide weither or not I display tags, date, author ...
reply with screenshot to show exact problem

migoel585

is it possible to place interstitial ads also showing every time you change module? or within the modules. for example I have an online course application and I am using the MEDIA module. but there it is not shown interstitial and I would like it to be shown it would be more profit for everyone. please help us on that or put an option to monetize where each of us can activate that option. it is more than necessary we are losing a lot of income. @appyet

Alaa Ahmed

@appyet

When adding a source by searching, then deselecting the source is not removed from the list of application sources as in the previous version v3

Attachments

• Screenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٤١٣-١٦٠٨٠٤_ .jpg
    Screenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٤١٣-١٦٠٨٠٤_ .jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 13