LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

hussam hajjar

Finally, the download is working fine, thank you
But I noticed two problems:
First, if a specific language is selected in the application control panel, when downloading the application we note that the language for the application is the default .
I think it should be the same language that was set from website panel
Secondly, the location of downloading files from the application to the mobile is unknown. I think it should be in a folder
download / app_new

diagogfc

Finally, the download is working fine, thank you
But I noticed two problems:
First, if a specific language is selected in the application control panel, when downloading the application we note that the language for the application is the default .
I think it should be the same language that was set from website panel
Secondly, the location of downloading files from the application to the mobile is unknown. I think it should be in a folder
download / app_new
Can you share your app link . I want to see how the download option works in your app.

Also have you tried opening a link in the podcast section. Does yous open in app browser

Please what are the fixed of the new released 4.0.7? I am still waiting for the last update for the while so that i update the app on the playstore.

LCallaghan84

@appyet

For some reason, in my app, the rss feed is showing the same picture twice when clicking on the article

Can you provide the stylesheet for your feed module? I want to see what elements I can hide from showing in the app.
Thanks in advance

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet

For some reason, in my app, the rss feed is showing the same picture twice when clicking on the article

Can you provide the stylesheet for your feed module? I want to see what elements I can hide from showing in the app.
Thanks in advance
What is your feed URL?

LCallaghan84

What is your feed URL?
https://v3.teamfreewill.net/feed/

i did try adding this to the module in the extra header section

<style>
.appyet_frame .appyet_article .wp-post-image {display:none!important;}
</style>

but that didnt work, it still shows the article like this

app-news-image-twice.PNG

Alaa Ahmed

@appyet

Please add the ability to change the font size in the application settings, provided that the change of the font size includes the subject titles
index.php

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member