Screenshot_20200404_134628_com.android.chrome.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20200404_134637_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200404_134637_com.android.chrome.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 17

JensO

Nope.

By click Download ist all OK. But after Download it's .apk.zip

Tested at apkmirror. Here it dass "Dangerous App. (Apk) so it's a Appyet Bug.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200404_135112_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200404_135112_com.android.chrome.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 21

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Tested at apkmirror. Here it dass "Dangerous App. (Apk) so it's a Appyet Bug.
Thanks for testing, we have made change in the application, will need your test again after we publish 4.0.1 in next day or two.

migoel585

Hello how are you friend, @appyet it is me again, I would like to ask something regarding FIREBASE, when I go to the option I do everything it asks me, but it does not connect to the server, that function was perfect, because it helped us send notifications To all our users, believe me the new update is one of the best I have seen in years, I have been registered for a long time, but right now I am commenting and helping with bugs, I am very active and I would like to contribute with everything I can.

Suggestion:
You can add the application sharing function in the bottom bar that is default there, and also the classify application button, it is very important for us and for you friend @appyet because the more people download the application and can classify it in a simple way it would be a great help. Sorry for the disturbances.

sorry my english i'm using google translator.

----------------

Hola como estas amigo, @appyet soy yo nuevamente, he quisiera preguntar algo referente a FIREBASE, cuando voy a la opción hago todo lo que me pide, pero no se conecta con el servidor, esa función era perfecta, porque nos ayudaba a mandar notificaciones a todos nuestros usuarios, creanme la nueva actualización es una de las mejores que he visto en años, he estado registrado desde hace mucho tiempo, pero ahorita estoy comentando y ayudando con bugs, soy muy activo y me gustaría aportar con todo lo que pueda.

Sugerencia:
Puedes agregar la función de compartir aplicación en la barra inferior que este predeterminado alli, y tambien el boton de clasificar aplicación, es muy importante para nosotros y para usted amigo @appyet porque entre mas gente descargue la aplicación y puedan clasificarla de manera sencilla seria una gran ayuda. Disculpa las molestias.

disculpa mi ingles estoy usando google traductor.

Attachments

• 367ca62a-7736-4a03-bb06-c3f8ba8b51fe.jpg
    367ca62a-7736-4a03-bb06-c3f8ba8b51fe.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 21

Toufik

please show us the screenshot of "disable Home Module in site web", not sure exactly what it is
this button, you can't enable it, it disable it self after you make save, and back to the same module

Attachments

• Sans titre.png
    Sans titre.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 15

Nash

Rss feed not showing any items in app(taking lot of time to load) at this time user will uninstall the App Without Any Hesitation, Please Check it and how to turn off the video icon next to search, Please Add a option to remove Video Icon next Search Box in Home as all Apps do not Have media Files and why we cannot we hide>Hide Read,mark all read, unsuscribe(what is the use of this in rss App), Switch Layout. And Splash Screen is Automatically Turned on if We Turn off Also whats going on Appyet?

Again Switch Layout should have a hide option , we should be able to design according to need of users right i am not getting the concept of this 4.0 release , this will create a lot of trouble to existing App creators in Appyet.

Last edited:

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Rss feed not showing any items in app(taking lot of time to load) at this time user will uninstall the App Without Any Hesitation, Please Check it and how to turn off the video icon next to search, Please Add a option to remove Video Icon next Search Box in Home as all Apps do not Have media Files and why we cannot we hide>Hide Read,mark all read, unsuscribe(what is the use of this in rss App), Switch Layout. And Splash Screen is Automatically Turned on if We Turn off Also whats going on Appyet?

Again Switch Layout should have a hide option , we should be able to design according to need of users right i am not getting the concept of this 4.0 release , this will create a lot of trouble to existing App creators in Appyet.
What is download link to your app, we will test loading time issue

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using AppYet Demo

Abdoel

Thanks to @appyet for providing the latest update.

Generally, I like this update, but this update is too extreme, it's a big change that makes users uncomfortable to using the latest version of the application.

My suggestion : there is options for users to be able to use version 3 templates for users who don't like version 4.

Also, since I tried on my applications that have a lot of menu feeds, making my application look cluttered and confusing users, for that I would suggest that the appearance of version 4 can be improved with the following description:

1. The user can set the left side menu, so the user can specify what menus can be displayed on the menu as in the template version 3

2. For the tab menu is used for sub menus and the main menu is on the left side menu (this combines the greatness of version 3 with version 4)

For more details, please look for the examples of screenshot that I attached to this post

Side Menu.jpg

suggest.jpg

Thank you for your help @appyet ...

MDSoft

1- The "Search Keyword(s) Filter" doesn't work!
2. I would like to search for each part individually so that I shouldn't scroll all the way down for feed

new.png

3. is it possible to see both the new home menu and the old left menu with all modules?

Thanks.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
fixed, will be part of next release

2. I would like to search for each part individually so that I shouldn't scroll all the way down for feed
not sure what you ask here, please explain

3. is it possible to see both the new home menu and the old left menu with all modules?
implemented, will be part of next release. which is coming very soon, hopefully in a day or two, it should address most of issue and concerns

Thanks.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hello how are you friend, @appyet it is me again, I would like to ask something regarding FIREBASE, when I go to the option I do everything it asks me, but it does not connect to the server, that function was perfect, because it helped us send notifications To all our users, believe me the new update is one of the best I have seen in years, I have been registered for a long time, but right now I am commenting and helping with bugs, I am very active and I would like to contribute with everything I can.

Suggestion:
You can add the application sharing function in the bottom bar that is default there, and also the classify application button, it is very important for us and for you friend @appyet because the more people download the application and can classify it in a simple way it would be a great help. Sorry for the disturbances.

sorry my english i'm using google translator.

----------------

Hola como estas amigo, @appyet soy yo nuevamente, he quisiera preguntar algo referente a FIREBASE, cuando voy a la opción hago todo lo que me pide, pero no se conecta con el servidor, esa función era perfecta, porque nos ayudaba a mandar notificaciones a todos nuestros usuarios, creanme la nueva actualización es una de las mejores que he visto en años, he estado registrado desde hace mucho tiempo, pero ahorita estoy comentando y ayudando con bugs, soy muy activo y me gustaría aportar con todo lo que pueda.

Sugerencia:
Puedes agregar la función de compartir aplicación en la barra inferior que este predeterminado alli, y tambien el boton de clasificar aplicación, es muy importante para nosotros y para usted amigo @appyet porque entre mas gente descargue la aplicación y puedan clasificarla de manera sencilla seria una gran ayuda. Disculpa las molestias.

disculpa mi ingles estoy usando google traductor.

Thanks for the suggestion. V4 only integration with Firebase is for analytic, no longer support messaging through firebase.
I thinking you are suggesting to add a share app button on the left menu drawer, we will consider it and might added for future release, but not right away, since it would need translation

Nash

These are troubling the current app, if we dont have have media it will be empty n users will be diverted by this icon presence n rest issue images below
51cf9bd406f469ca1703e11089f0197e.jpg
51e5effe2d9e1f04ddfc9c402d88324e.jpg
75d3f73610922b4441851620c7621f0d.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 7A using Tapatalk

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet Our App Doesnt have any Video Files or any media In that case what is the use of That Icon?
Media button has been removed in up coming version.
Any reason you want to remove unsubscribe and switch layout?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using AppYet Demo

Nash

Bcz for Blog readers List View Is Better as our users like it and they have said it in reviews, so if we give them options it will be a mess and what is the use of unsubscribe in rss feed its not working firstly and users should be not modify the content we Upload that's how it was before Right?

MDSoft

fixed, will be part of next release

not sure what you ask here, please explain

implemented, will be part of next release. which is coming very soon, hopefully in a day or two, it should address most of issue and concerns

Thanks.

Thanks for the fixes!

My suggestion was 3 different tabs for Explore Module

Feed - Podcast -Tab instead of Chanel -Tab

because the search results are sometimes very long!

See Screenshot

Attachments

• new.png
    new.png
    83.3 KB · Views: 16