LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

zoyouness

Attachments

• fb.PNG
    fb.PNG
    46.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Pls How can i install this new version?

I edited the app on appyet, then i submitted to build, then i downloaded it. i can't find any app in the download, instead i got the source files. i cant find the apk.

Bahaa

The zip file is actually the apk file, just rename and remove .zip

@appyet Please notice this bug, it's confusing a little bit. If you can just rename the files to be downloaded and remove the .zip it will be great.

I edited the app on appyet, then i submitted to build, then i downloaded it. i can't find any app in the download, instead i got the source files. i cant find the apk.

Ivan boytz

Hello sir @appyet kindly your help needed.
All ads both stick bottom banner and Interstitial ads never appears in my App after upgrade , please solve the ads problem, especially for Facebook audience network
Currently the advertisement does not work at all in all of my Apps , and we hope that it will support all Facebook ad formats.
Need your help please to solve this problem please
Thank you
@appyet

Last edited:

diagogfc

Hello sir @appyet kindly your help needed.
All ads both stick bottom banner and Interstitial ads never appears in my App after upgrade , please solve the ads problem, especially for Facebook audience network
Currently the advertisement does not work at all in all of my Apps , and we hope that it will support all Facebook ad formats.
Need your help please to solve this problem please
Thank you
@appyet
For Audience Network the app must be published to playstore before the ads will show. You can enable Testing on Audience Network to show ads for test purpose before you publish it.

zoyouness

Hello please @appyet help
Interstitial ad never appears, please solve the ads problem, especially Facebook ads network
If you want to be sure of that, here is the link
http://www.appyet.com/MyAppSubmit?aguid=eda647be-f23d-415f-a826-39bf071db920
&
http://www.appyet.com/MyAppDetail?aguid=04599910-6bc0-4af1-bcb6-4fdde9a59e04
Currently the advertisement does not work, and we hope that it will support all Facebook ad formats.
Need your help please
Thank you
My app is published on play store, and the ads don't work,

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
My app is published on play store, and the ads don't work,
please enable test ads for both Admob and Facebook to test, many times Admob and Facebook disable your Ads without you knowing it. enable test Ads, if test Ads show, then something to do with your Admob/Facebook account standing

Toufik

@appyet
steel when I disable Home Module in site web I can't enable it again; and it remains inactive..
pls add laguage feature like in old version 3.x, I can't publish my app without this feature.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet
steel when I disable Home Module in site web I can't enable it again; and it remains inactive..
pls add laguage feature like in old version 3.x, I can't publish my app without this feature.
Language setting will not be part of setting for V4, RTL layout will not working property without system change the language to match app language. this is reason we removed language setting in app

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member

when you download, do you see the downloaded file name as *.zip or *.apk? it should be *.apk. Please let us know if you see *.zip.

JensO

when you download, do you see the downloaded file name as *.zip or *.apk? it should be *.apk. Please let us know if you see *.zip.
It's Bug of Google Chrome..
Google renames the Files to ".APK.zip" rename it to ".apk"

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
It's Bug of Google Chrome..
Google renames the Files to ".APK.zip" rename it to ".apk"
Is it on PC or your phone? It does not happen on our phone or pc

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using AppYet Demo

JensO

please try again, we have made change , it should now download as apk, not zip, please confirm if it is fixed
not fixed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200404_132631_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200404_132631_com.android.chrome.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20200404_132635_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200404_132635_com.android.chrome.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 11