How to upload my application to Google store?

Khoa1997hn

I have a application made by Appyet lite. I want to upload it to Google Store. But i don't know how to do.
Can my application be uploaded to gg store? It's free. And how to do ?

Sidney

You can upload your app to the Google Play Store, but you have to register as a Google Play Developer on the Google Play Developer Console.

You pay a fee to register
You can register as a developer on their website: https://play.google.com/apps/publish/

After registration you will be allowed to upload your app to the Google Play store.

Benzil Farah

Before you begin:

1. Create a Google Play developer account
    (and pay Google the $25 registration fee).
  2. Create a Google Wallet Merchant Center account
    (if you want to submit your app as paid).
  3. Download your app's APK file.
2a-b.png

1. Select your Default language, enter your app Title and click Upload APK.

add_new_application.png
  2. Click Upload your first APK to Production.

upload_your_first_APK_to_production.png
  3. Click Browse files, and browse to your .APK file. SeeDownload Your APK File for more information.

7a.png
  4. Click the Store Listing tab.

store_listing_2.png
  5. Enter the following product details.

Field Description
    Title
    Your app name.
    Short description The initial text users will see when looking at your app’s Store Listing from the Play Store app.
    Full description A description of your app, including its features and what users can do. This description appears on the app store and cannot be longer than 4000 characters.

store_listing_3.png
  6. Click + Add Screenshots to add screenshots of your app.

Note: You can take a screenshot of your app from the live simulator in the app editor. For more information, click here.

You must provide at least 2 screenshots of your app. To have your app displayed in the Designed for tablets section of Google Play, upload tablet screenshots.

Graphic resolutions:
    Phone: 320 X 640
    Tablets: 1024 X 768 or 1280 X 800

13newb.png
  7. Click + Add high-res icon to add your app icon (must be at least 512 X 512).

icon.png
  8. Click + Add feature graphic. This is a promotional graphic that's displayed at the top of your Store Listing page in the Play Store app. See Choose a Google Play Feature Image for more information.

14b.png
  9. (Optional) Add a Promo Graphic to promote your app on older versions of Android and a Promo Video (YouTube video URL) to promote your app.
  10. Select your Application Type, Category, and Content Rating.

Note: Google Play's new content rating system requires you to also fill out a rating questionnaire. For more information, click here.

categorization.png
  11. Enter your contact details: website, email and phone number (optional).

contact_details.png
  12. You can add a link to your privacy policy in the Privacy Policy box, or select the Not submitting a privacy policy URL at this time.

privacy_policy.png
  13. Scroll to the top of the page and click Save.
  14. Click the Pricing & Distribution tab.

pricing_and_distribution.png
  15. Choose your app's price by either selecting Free, or Paid. To list you app as a paid app, you must add a merchant account to your Google Play Account.
    Note: Once you select and save your app as free, you can't change the price.
  16. Select the Select All Countries check-box to enable users in all regions to access and download your app, or select specific countries from the list.

24-26.png
  17. (Optional) Read and decide if you'd like to opt-in to the Google Play for Education option or the Marketing opt-out option.
  18. Read the Consent guidelines and select the check-box to indicate that your app meets the guidelines.
  19. Read the US export laws, and select the check-box to indicate your acknowledgment.

27-30.png
  20. Scroll to the top of the page and click Save.
  21. Make sure that APK, Store Listing, Content Rating and Price Distribution tabs all have a green check mark next to them:
    2014-04-30_17-14-52.png
  22. Click Ready to publish.
  23. Select Publish this app.

33-34.png

Thanks Mr Krishna
I done all of above

While roll out At the last, play store says optimize your apk.

My apk size 16mb
in play store 13mb

Please help me

Dennis Gyamfi

Its okay, its just a suggestion.
You can ignore it. :)
How exactly do I do that...

____
Unoptimized APK

Warning:

This APK results in unused code and resources being sent to users. Your app could be smaller if you used the Android App Bundle. By not optimizing your app for device configurations, your app is larger to download and install on users' devices than it needs to be. Larger apps see lower install success rates and take up storage on users' devices.

Resolution:

Use the Android App Bundle to automatically optimize for device configurations, or manage it yourself with multiple APKs.
_______

This i what I get... How to I proceed?