Unable To Published My Because Of Unoptimised APK

Muri Bello

Hi,
I created app from using web modules but i am unable to roll out the app on Google Play store.

Here is the error message i got:

"Unoptimised APK
Warning:

This APK results in unused code and resources being sent to users. Your app could be smaller if you used the Android App Bundle. By not optimising your app for device configurations, your app is larger to download and install on users' devices than it needs to be. Larger apps see lower installation success rates and take up storage on users' devices.

Resolution:

Use the Android App Bundle to automatically optimise for device configurations, or manage it yourself with multiple APKs."

Please, what do i need to do to reduce the size or optimized apps made from Appyet.

krees

Optimization is not mandatory.
You must complete all the steps required. Only once done (the checks on the left menu will turn green) you will be able to submit your app.

Muri Bello

Optimization is not mandatory.
You must complete all the steps required. Only once done (the checks on the left menu will turn green) you will be able to submit your app.

I have completed all the necessary steps.

Kindly have a look at the screenshot of the error message Mobile__Publishing_issues.png mobile_app_publishing_issue_2.png

Updater+

How do i submit when the rollout button is inactive. Kindly check the above screenshots
Need full screenshot of this, I had the same problem before, APK is fine even with that warning, something doesnt seems right on the other setting.
This app havent publish yet? or it is an update?