Module Audio Player

Stephen Hale

I have an app that i created @ Andromo.com. I can't upload a .apk file because it says that it is not an allowed file extension. I could change the file extension to .txt then you could change it back to .apk and install it on your android device. Please let me know if you are interested in seeing how this app works. If so, I will send it with a text file extension.

Äkwav

Well, I made a soundboard with Appyet, just create a web module and add the following
<button class="btn btn-info btn-lg" onclick="document.getElementById('STRINGOFYOURCHOISE').play()">some button text</button></p>

And then you have to include the sound itself, in my case I have decoded it to base64 so I can paste it directly into the site in appyet, but you can also host your file somewhere:

<audio id="STRINGOFYOURCHOISE" src="data:audio/mp3;base64,THEBASE64CODEITSTOLONGTOPASTEITHERE"/>

You can as many of this buttons as you want, just always change the id.
PS: it can crash appyet if you copy more than 4 sounds :D I know it !

Salvatore

Well, I made a soundboard with Appyet, just create a web module and add the following
<button class="btn btn-info btn-lg" onclick="document.getElementById('STRINGOFYOURCHOISE').play()">some button text</button></p>

And then you have to include the sound itself, in my case I have decoded it to base64 so I can paste it directly into the site in appyet, but you can also host your file somewhere:

<audio id="STRINGOFYOURCHOISE" src="data:audio/mp3;base64,THEBASE64CODEITSTOLONGTOPASTEITHERE"/>

You can as many of this buttons as you want, just always change the id.
PS: it can crash appyet if you copy more than 4 sounds :D I know it !
Merci