Google refuses to upload the app on the App Store

Eowang

Hi. Please help me solve the problem when I raise the app show me a message.

This APK results in unused code and resources being sent to users. Your app could be smaller if you used the Android App Bundle. By not optimizing your app for device configurations, your app is larger to download and install on users' devices than it needs to be. Larger apps see lower install success rates and take up storage on users' devices.

Resolution:

Use the Android App Bundle to automatically optimize for device configurations, or manage it yourself with multiple APKs.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
It should not stop you from publishing your app to Google Play

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using AppYet Demo

Eowang

The 'start implementation' button is not clickable (see attached photo).

Attachments

• 123.png
    123.png
    89.3 KB · Views: 20

Eowang

I'm sorry, I found the problem. I had practically forgotten to fill in all the required forms. Thank you!

Mazamba

I have the same problem my Apps are rejected by Google because of Android App Bundle. Anyone to help me pls!

Eowang

You must complete all these steps (look the attached pic). Only once done (the check will turn green) will you be able to submit your app.
The problem has nothing to do with optimization.

Attachments

• 000.png
    000.png
    186.4 KB · Views: 21

Mr.Web

same here plz help me :(
Warnings

Check these warnings before starting the rollout of this release. Addressing the warnings on this page will ensure your existing users are able to upgrade to the latest version of your app.

Unoptimized APK

Warning:

This APK results in unused code and resources being sent to users. Your app could be smaller if you used the Android App Bundle. By not optimizing your app for device configurations, your app is larger to download and install on users' devices than it needs to be. Larger apps see lower install success rates and take up storage on users' devices.

Resolution:

Use the Android App Bundle to automatically optimize for device configurations, or manage it yourself with multiple APKs.

oleg

Hi. Please help me solve the problem when I raise the app show me a message.

Resolution:

Hi!
I also have this problem with apk. Google rejects and asks you to optimize the app package. I think AppYet has to update its application building process.