systematic crash at startup

stefano64

good morning to the community, sorry my english, i'm italian and using google translator.

I'm working on an update of an app and also a new app. In both cases I get that:
1) if I install these APK on a device where the App is NOT installed there are no problems.
2) if I install these APK on a device where the App is already installed (in the case of the new App it's updates to check the development of the same App) both APK crashes at the end of the update, they still crash to a new attempt to boot, then everything goes back to normal (the App starts, everything works, etc ...)

This happens ALWAYS, there is not once this does not happen. It will have happened a hundred times now.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on and, above all, how to solve? Thanks for your help.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
This release contains major crash bug fix, and support libraries upgrades. Please test it and report back any issues. Also, please test it thoroughly before publishing your app to your end users.

Change Log v3.1.46
-----------------------------

- Android: Fixed crash on the first start right after newly upgraded app
- Android: Android P support
- Android: Forum module allow URL redirect
- Android: Updated supported libraries

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using AppYet Demo

Rhefirst1

This release contains major crash bug fix, and support libraries upgrades. Please test it and report back any issues. Also, please test it thoroughly before publishing your app to your end users.

Change Log v3.1.46
-----------------------------

- Android: Fixed crash on the first start right after newly upgraded app
- Android: Android P support
- Android: Forum module allow URL redirect
- Android: Updated supported libraries

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using AppYet Demo

No my apps still crashed in the start in android pie