Search results

1. saadithya

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Any more suspensions after latest release, also can someone please tell me what have you written in the appeal form so that the community can use it to republish the apps.
  2. saadithya

All the apps that got suspended had web module and others without it is working and still published.
  3. saadithya

Issue Suspended application

Mine also got suspended and many other apps too will be suspended of mine, its only a matter of time before they find it and take them down.
  4. saadithya

Ads invalid traffic concerns for last 1 year now!

For the last 12 months, month after month I am getting this issue, after couple of months for 1 or 2 days the ads get shpown and then it goes through this violation notification, there is no invalid click as I know. Now I have shifted to mediation ads without revenue, please help. Ad serving...
  5. saadithya

Starting May 5th, you must let us know why your app requires broad storage access We've detected that your app contains the requestLegacyExternalStorage flag in the manifest file of 1 or more of your app bundles or APKs. Developers with apps on devices running Android 11+ must use Scoped...