Recent content by loanapp

1. loanapp

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Thank you, this fixed the issue!
  2. loanapp

I just created another test app to confirm this issue still persists. Here's the download link to the apk that was emailed to me. I cannot attach an apk file here, but here's also a screen shot of the apk open in APK Editor Studio showing it does indeed still include those permissions. Thanks a...
  3. loanapp

Hello, I am building my apps using the newest version (4.2.1) yet they are still including both READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permissions. Please advise.
  4. loanapp

Can you provide me the signing key for an app so that I may manually remove the...

Can you provide me the signing key for an app so that I may manually remove the READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission that is included in the Appyet build template? This permission is not necessary for my app and Google will not approve my submission with it included. I will try to manually remove it...
  5. loanapp

Signing key needed or permission removal necessary

No response from Appyet? Anyone? Please?
  6. loanapp

Signing key needed or permission removal necessary

I had a very popular loan app published with 1000s of downloads but due to Google Play's new guidelines, the 'READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE' permission is no longer allowed to be included in any app that offers any kind of loan or financial service. Unfortunately for me, I used Appyet to build the app...